三つ

I slowly start to freak out. There is a man, who fell from two stories... Is he okay..? 

I look around me to make sure nobody's looking, I grab his body and put him on top of my back. Phew, I should really get in shape... O my god, why am I even trying to help this guy? 

 I forget about getting the ramen and start heading towards my own apartment.  Aish, how much does this guy weigh...   I'm about a block away from where I live when I look behind me and see some sketchy guys. There are three of them, slowly trailing behind us. 

The men start speed walking and I speed up gripping the man tighter on my back. I hear a noise and look behind me but I see no one. Oh my gosh, I thought I was going to get mugged for a second there... 

I see my apartment and cross the street, unlocking the door and shutting it close. I walk towards my room and flop the man on my bed. I cringe at the sound but surprisingly he doesn't wake up. I touch his forehead and feel it's burning hot. I run into the kitchen, get a rag and wet it with ice-cold water. I walk back and start gently dabbing the man's face with it. I look at his face and start to actually get a good look at it. Hmm, he looks pretty good not to lie...

~Unknown Pov.~

"Ugh! We almost had him! If it wasn't for you, Chang Bin." "Oh shush up old man,  it was technically your fault. "

Minho scoffs, "Well if you hadn't made so much noise he wouldn't have run away!"

Chang Bin looks at him with a glare and says, "At least I'm not a playboy!"

Jisung curls his fists, "Stop both of you! Just let's go home.."  They nod their heads and start walking. 

Hey. Um sorry if this is a short chapter.

Bai~

P.S- I started another story. ;)