Chapter 1

Hello everybody I'm assuming you haven't met me yet. I am Emma Star I'm about to go in to middle school but not any middle school. I applied to the school of magic a school were you can learn to master your element. You see everyone has 1 or 2 elements and at this school they learn to master it. There is also a school for black magic where people with the element of dark magic go. The owls give you your letter and tell you if you got in or not. The owls are coming tonight. I can't wait.

"Emma, Ella ,Bella, Nolan there they are the owls". Said Lila Green my BFF. We all raced to the owls. The first people to get there owl were Ella and Bella the twins, then Lila, Nolan, and Me. "I got in". I said. "Me too". Said Lila. "Me three". Said the twins at the same time. " So did I ". Said Nolan. "And to celebrate we will go out to dinner". Said Lila. She snapped her fingers and a dinner bar made of vines.

The next day went by faster than you could say waterfall. We all packed, went to get lunch, and then waited at the bus stop. When the bus got here we all rushed inside. It was huge. Then out of nowhere it started.

I can't say the ride wasn't fun because it definitely was. It was just short that's all.

We got to the element shop in about a minute then we all got out. "Wow". Bella said

"It's amazing" Nolan said.

"Well I'm going to the pet shop first anyone coming". I said

"Ooh me" said Lela.

At the pets shop we each got a pet I got a blue Phoenix and named him Waves.

Ella and Bella got a turtle to share. Lila and Nolan both got owls. Then we went to the book shop, got our books and were ready to left. The surprising thing was everything was free! When the bus got here we left on our way to school.