Chapter 2

I forgot to mention every one of us live with 1 or none of our parents. Bella, Ella, and Nolan love with their dad. And I don't know who my parents are so Lila adopted me when I was 5.

Honestly the school of magic was amazing. Like nothing I'd ever seen before. While we waited to be called to the sorting there was a feast. There were four houses: aquamarine , fire majestic, earth Magian , and air voices. Me,Lila,Bella,and Ella, got sorted into earth magian. Nolan got fire majestic. And our room was amazing.

It was divided into four rooms one for each of us. Our stuff was already there and it was decorated just how we wanted. We also had a teleporter to get us from our room to class. And each of us had a tiny teleporter to send letters.

We all got a schedule and class started on Monday. Today we just got to relax and take tours. My classes were earth,water,drama,defense against dark souls, music,and technology. The balley (sort of like quditch with no brooms ) tryouts were today.

I couldn't wait it was going to be amazing at the school of magic I had a whole life ahead of me.

When class was over we all exploded out. We had a 1 hour long period awesome right. Me, Lila , and Nolan went to the library. Ella and Bella went back to the room.

"Wow look at all the books" said Emma

"I know right" I said

We all picked out 10 books. Then went to the room.