2. Deja Vu

On his way to bed, Loomis walks in his roomates bedroom for a charger.

"HEY MAN! CAN WE HAVE SOME ALONE TIME?"

He closes the door.

"Thank God for my spare charger."

He plugs his phone in his room. He proceeds to his bathroom and does his nightly routine. He goes back to his room and falls asleep.

3:00 am

Loomis wakes up and looks for his glasses. He gets up and goes down to grab a glass of milk. He then wanders around more because he hears his dog, Sparky, barking.

"Probably just a squirrel."

He turns back and hears familiar noises of a little voice.

"Heeheeheeheehee"

He shrugges it off and turns a light on. He sees a silhouette of the Countess for a milisecond. He runs.
This can't be real. This must be a dream. When will he wake up? When?

He runs upstairs and tries to run back to his room. Then the Countess appears, pushing him off his balcony into a chain-like noose. Killing him.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! LOOMIS!!!!!" yelled his roomate Max as he walked upon the dead Loomis, wondering how this all happened. He calls the cops. They brought the body to the hospital. A funeral was needed to be planned.

"Autopsy reports say that the victim has been killed with some sort of sharp object that cannot be identified at the moment. I am sorry for your loss."

His friends, Ben, Smith, Rob, Sandra, and Naomi, go to Loomis' home and do some investigating. They rummage through his really messy and unorganized room. Looking for an explanation as to why he died. They looked at his weird diary, his drawers, his mattress, but nothing. No answers.

"What about his computer?" Says Smith.

Smith opens Loomis' computer and finds himself looking at the dead character of the dead Loomis.

"Wait." Smith said. "Look at where Loomis' body was found. He died similarly, if not, the SAME WAY as he did in the game."

He was right.

"So what do we do now, interrogate the computer?" Says Sandra.

"We should play it." Says Ben.