A Million Dreams Finale

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung... A Married Couple... Positive Thinkers... A Very Positive Couple to be exact... their Love for Each Other is so Beautiful... Nothing can bring them Down... but that's what they Thought... In Times of great peril... When the Pull of Negativity Is in it's Most Power... will they be able to surpass the Coming Challenges in Life?
Can the 'Magic' they believe into be able to help them?

[KIM TAEHYUNG's pov]
I heard the Bell rings... The chirping of Birds... The Radiating Rays of the Sun passed the gaps between the vines and Leaves of the Tree on the Middle of the Garden...

There... stood a Man... in His White Tux... An Altar below the Branches of the Tree and an Isle with White Carpet...

Everything seems so Beautiful... Everything seems so Gorgeous... Everything seems so... Perfect...

The Man in his White Tux is Named Jeon Jungkook... The founder of The Jeon Group of Companies... A Tall and Humble person he is... He's great at everything... He doesn't know what 'Give Up' Is....

Me...? I'm Kim Taehyung... The Heir of the Kim Hotels... I don't have anything special... but I do believe in One Word... 'Magic'

I was walking down the White Carpet... My friends are looking at me... smiling... with adoration in their Eyes...

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook Take Kim Taehyung to be your Lawfully Wedded Husband... To live and to Hold... In sickness and In Health... Do you Promise to Take Good Care of Him in Times of Great Challenges?"

I looked at His eyes... They were full of Love... They were full of Passion... and They were Full of Happiness...

"I do" He said...

The Priest Looked at me and Smiled...

"Do you, Kim Taehyung Take Jeon Jungkook to be your Lawfully Wedded Husband... To live and to Hold... In sickness and In Health... Do you Promise to Take Good Care of Him in Times of Great Challenges?"

I looked at Him one more time... And I couldn't be Happier...

"I do"

"And Now by the Power Bested in me, I now Pronounce you, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon You may Now Kiss" The Priest announced and the Crowed were Clapping with Eyes full of Happiness...

In this World... Where Magic does Exist... You just Have to Believe...

3 Years Later*

"Goodbye Honey... I'll see you Tonight" Jungkook Kissed me on the Head and Hugged me... He went to the Door and Before He went out... He turned around the Walked towards me... And Gave me a Kiss...

"I thought you Forgot" I said and he smiled...

"How can I?" He said then went out...

Me and Jungkook have been Happily Married for 3 Years now... We were Thinking of Adopting but with our Busy Schedules? I think I'll have to Wait...

My phone rang as Jimin, My assistant was calling me...

I picked up the Phone and Answered the Call...