Unmistakable Glory

• Dedicated to Amy Calladine

Stampeding through the depths of the dark, ridged mountains, Gary knew that the terrifying Stephano, a breed of monster that pulls the insides out of the crust of the human body, was following his every move. Losing stamina every step of the way, a dead-end was in the edge of sight. "Holy Sh*t, a dead-end." Gary said under his breath. The Stephano, cut his exit down to a few corners, surrounded by a spiky wall, that seemed climbable. Attempting to climb the gigantic wall that would cause Gary safety, Stephano was yards away from the spiky wall. Gaining time, due to Gary's struggling, Stephano grabbed his leg. "What the f*ck is that?" Gary shouted at the top of his voice, causing the spiky wall to collapse and cause the Stephano to flee, like a six year old being told Santa dosen't exist. Unfortunately, Gary had sustained some fatal injuries due to the lack of strength to hold up the unstable wall. Gary sustained these injuries: three cracked ribs, one collapsed lung, one broken arm and a broken eye socket.

"Help me. Help! I've f*cking injured myself and I think I'm gonna die. Help!" Gary shouted, but all that came to even attempt to help him was a lost hobo family called the Jones'. "Thank goodness that your here, I was just lying on the ground in agony, preparing for the worse. If you help me survive, you will be granted me as a bodyguard." Gary said trying to produce an offer. The Jones' were intrigued by his offer and decided to carry him to the hospital to get him fixed.

"Right, here is the hospital, now I cant look after you for these next few hours, since my parents are visiting me in twenty minutes so... goodbye and we shall hopefully meet again in the future." Mr Jones said to the oncredibly wounded Gary. "One last thing, here is a gift to you, with my name and the rest of the families on it. Its a miniature barrel. Take good care of it for me please." Mr Jones (Felix) Said. After the last statement, Felix left the hospital and wandered off back to the forest with Marzia (his wife).

Somebody arrived at the enterance of the hospital, and couldn't stand seeing Gary in the amount of pain he was in. "Oh you poor man, you need immediate medical attention. Come with me, I will get you sorted in no time at all." Harry said at the enterance.

"I'm not too sure about this, something could go incredibly wrong..." Gary said. "All I want is someone who can take me inside the hospital and get me taken to a doctor to get me fixed up."

"If thats all you want, then I will take you into the hospital and get you fixed up. It will take about three months but at least you will be alright." So Gary was in the hospital for three months.