Touch

Third Person POV

The first time they met is when they we're kids, the boy is always been alone and being called creep, While the girl is a victim of abusing.

Even though she was a abused, she always been a happy go lucky girl, who shows pure happiness even she had experience those things. When she came across to see a boy always alone and being bullied when they saw him. "Creep"Is all they say and laugh at him. "Hey it's not nice to call someone creep when there not so do me a favor and run away" the girl said and all boys that bullying the hoodied boy leave him alone. "Are you ok?"the girl ask when the boy just stare at her and sudden run away "Wait!!?"she said but she only can see the fleeting image of the boy. The next day she always can see the boy alone again. when he notice the girl he start running away so the girl decide to watch him afar so he won't run and there she notice the hoodied boy is always alone, Just like her she miss her real parents, if only they didn't die and...if only her auntie and uncle didn't left her in the orphanage. she maybe won't experience the hellish torture her adopted parents abuse her. but even she is full of scar and bruise she still show happiness to be alive and determine to see that she can escape to this lifestyle when she saw again the boy alone to himself no one like to be with him, just like her parents who told her "No One going to like you"her parents voice echo to her head but she shake her head and start to talk to the boy. "Are you all alone again?" she said while the boy with a hoodie look down and try his best to hide from the girl stare. when the girl start to speak again "Hey If you don't mind..."she stop talking for a moment and scratch the back of her neck and continue "Can we be friends?"she said make the boy flinch and think did he hear her right!?, her asking him to be friends but more thoughts came to him as he start look at the strange girl who help him. and how she talk casually to him and much to his surprise the girl want to be friends with him of all the others keep calling him ugly, creepy and no one would like to be friends with him yet here you are asking him to be friends like he is a normal person to be friends with. so he ask the girl "Do you...really mean that?"the hoodied boy said while the girl was only take aback and nod her head for response and smile at the boy that is infront of her. "Of course, I do mean it so we're friends now right? what's your name?" the girl ask to and he look up to be greeted by a warm smile from her. "Tenko..."he said and the girl was happy to know his name "Tenko-chan come on let's play" she said as she hold the boy hand and the boy start to panic knowing how his quirk very well all he touch surely die or disappear. "We're bestfriends now"she said still holding the boy hand with five finger. while the boy was surprise that the girl might disintegrate since she is holding him in five finger but to his surprise nothing happen, no crack signs and it looks like she won't disappear from his touch like the others.

.

.

.

.

.

Shigaraki Tomura POV

"Hahaha why the struggle now hero "Null" hahaha you look pathetic"I said and looking at noumo that beating the hero named "Null" now I'm confuse why would she named herself like that.

"say null aren't you afraid to die?"I ask while noumo holding her by the hair.

"You coward show your face to me"she said while blood dripping to her face.

"Why should I?"I ask and she only struggle to get away from noumo grip.

"I demand to see the person that will kill me"she said and her once determine eyes turn into dull so she give up to save hersef after saving the person who should be the one in her place. "Say aren't you afraid to see my ugly self"I ask her but she didn't answer. "If you just didn't sacrifice yourself over the person who I targetting you won't die right although maybe sooner you also going to face it anyway"I said while laughing at her. "say null tell me when you see this horrifying face of mine scream aloud"I keep saying as I remove father to my face.

"TA-DA"What I only say and she look at me to her dull eyes that turn into a relief expression.

"Ten..ko-cha..n...your alive"she said and smile at me. A sudden memory trigger from my mind.

flashback~

"tenko-chan come on let's play on the playground"A girl said while pulling me away from darkness. while holding my hand with five fingers with her and she never start to crack or break from my touch unlike the other one.

"you go first try"she said while smiling at me and push me to slide. and she also slide to my side to assure me its ok.

"y/n? I'm scared" I said no the child me said. and the girl came to my side whenever I need her she always been there, I soon notice she always there by my side with a bruise in her arms a cut she look like me but much better she never call me creep or ugly, she treat me very well than the others and smile at me brightly.

"Don't be scared for I am always here" she said while holding my hand tight.

I only nod for response but I can see how childish I am.

"Liar, why did you leave me"I thought to myself.

and then another memory came. Y/n is on the ground while sensei is using his quirk to her the child me hurry to defend her. "No sensei she is my friend"

"you don't need her tomura I'm enough to save you from all of this misery you don't this girl she is only the way"he said and start to aim to y/n again.

"No sensei please..."I beg sensei for y/n's life.

"very well then I leave her alone but on one condition your memory of her will be replace by scary moments in your life and use this to motivate yourself"he said and I manage to see y/n waking up.

"te..nko"she said and still had her smile always.

"Let's play tenko"she said unaware to her close death like she is use to it.

"Tch such a shame child your getting my way to make tomura as my sucessor"

"No please..."and it turn black.

End of memory flashback

"Noumo" I said while my head we're screaming for pain its throbbing hard I scream from agony and y/n scream from pain while noumo smashing her.

What am I doing that is y/n other me we're telling me to stop the noumo from smashing her.