Chapter 2:A perfect house

Yesterday it was a perfect birthday day for Olivia. She became 19 and she needs to be happy about it,she woke up and made the breakfast for four people. The breakfast included Waffles with strawberry and chocolate,smoothies with strawberry and chocolate breakfast crepes,while Anabella was listening some of French music,while Esteban and Lance brushed their teeth,washed their face and brushed their hair. After the bathroom,they smell crepes and waffles around the table,Olivia watched them amused and she said proudly.

"Bonjour,my friends,how was your stay at my house? I hope you don't have any pain." Olivia asked them while Lance has stretched out his head and shoulders and Esteban with Anabella sat down.

"Sleeping at your house looks like when you were at pajamas party,Esteban cuddles next to me and asked me question about life,home,pets etc. He deserved to have his best friend like me,right Este?"

"Yeah,you were cute when you sleept,those breakfast are for us?"

"Yes,it's yours now. Anabella has the perfect idea to make the breakfast. Anabella,what are you listening?"

Anabella used her headphone on her phone and listens some of the french music like Dernière Danse by Indila and she didn't notice Olivia talking to them.

"Well,I was listening Indila's song because it makes me my day and you're right about it. Lance and Esteban were spending their night together,am I wrong?"

"No,you're not wrong. As Olivia says that there's a perfect group of friends,but... I forgot a question because we didn't ask you before,have you got boyfriends?"

"I have got a boyfriend two and half years ago,but he's cheating on me with the slut,fat and poor girl,one day I will punch her face"

They shocked at Olivia's answer,while Anabella encouraged her.

"Don't worry,Liv you will have a new boyfriend,who is more handsome than your ex. Tomorrow,I will meet you a French boy,who starts with B for example Benjamin,my sister's boyfriend's younger brother and he was born in 97. I hope I will call him to visit you. About your question guys,no I'm still single while my parents forced me to date athletes like you."

"I'm glad that your parents will prefer athletes to non-athletes because they're idiots. Have you got girlfriends?"

"I have a girlfriend two and half years ago and she's 6 years older than me,but sadly she was cheating on me with a barman and also I haven't got a new girlfriend yet".

"I have 3 girlfriends in a row,one is Psychology student,one is Fashion blogger and one is from Italy and I prefer blonde to brunette because they're gorgeous". They answered while Anabella is worried about Lance,whose ex girlfriend was cheating on him.

"Interesting answer,but Lance why haven't you got a girlfriend? I know when some girls were cheating on their boyfriends like you with older guys who were above 25 and it looks disgusting ,ew and I know how you feel without your girlfriend. I hope you will find a new girlfriend soon".

"Poor Lance,you are probably too young for dating girls,who were older than you,leave them and date another girls,who are younger than you. So,you should move on".

"I know,but thanks for that.Probably I should move on,no girlfriend,no problems."

They laughed each other,they ate each other and it's for Esteban&Lance to find a perfect house.

2 months ago...
Esteban and Lance decided to find a house with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroon and they did it. They found the apartment-Avenue Geroge V,they called a real estate agent to inform about the house they want to buy it. The real estate agent asked the question and asked for the price while Esteban is shocked and Lance has his suitcase with lot of money,he calmed Esteban down.