4: A friend

Felix POV

I can't believe I used to hate Tzuyu. She likes me and doesn't try to hide it, that's the part that makes me hesitant to be her friend. I was Ash's friend until Tzuyu told me what happened when they were kids. I remember Tzuyu, Ash, and I used to be best childhood friends, that's until Ash started telling me that Tzuyu was bullying her. Every time I asked Tzuyu if it was true she would deny it. It got to the point where Ash would come to me with bruises and she was constantly crying. She was so scared to go to school, so I pushed Tzuyu away. Tzuyu told me that Ash was the one bullying her. She also told me that Ash asked her to stop flirting with me or she would hurt her. I've recently started hanging out with Tzuyu. Lately Ash hasn't looked well. She always looks like she's been crying. One time she even came to school with a black eye and a broken arm. Even though she did all those terrible things to Tzuyu I can't help but be worried about her. Yesterday I felt bad for being so rude but I didn't know  what to say to her. I mean, what do you say to your ex bestie who bullied another one of your bestie's and told you that she was the one being  bullied?! I wouldn't know what to say to her even the answer was right in front of me! I sigh, is it bad for me to feel jealous because she's been hanging out with Han? I don't know what I feel but every time I see her with him I get so mad that I want to punch him!! Someone help me!!! Please explain to me what I'm feeling!!!!