Exposed to the world

Zen's PoV:

I ran to where Jumin was "Jumin...!" I looked at him changing his clothes "What the heck...?!" I blushed. Jumin looks at me "well if you wanted me to be near you while covered in cat hair you should've told me" he said in response. "That's not it- the people from the news are here! Sarah said-" I was interrupted by his hand over my mouth "I know Zen." He kisses me then leaves the room putting his tie on. I follow and watch from behind the couch.

I watch Jumin open the door then the news reporters instantly allow themselves in asking him questions about the wedding.

Jumin's PoV:

"Everyone please do calm down. No information on what is going on is going to be revealed you have all wasted your time."I say.

"Is it true you're marrying Sarah?" One reporter asks

I chuckles a little "well, you see." I pull Zen over and put my arm around him, placing my hand on his hip "I'm very busy right now. Sarah is only manipulating you all into believing her because she wants to marry me for my money." I stroke Zen's hair "I am not interested in that gold digger. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm spending time with my boyfriend." I kiss Zen deeply while pushing the reporters out and shutting the door. I press my back against it pulling Zen with me so they can't open it and feel for the lock. I lock the door then walk Zen to the couch still kissing him. We sit down and hug for a while, I turn the TV off and rest Zen's head on my chest. I kiss his head and stroke his hair while we watch the clouds.

Later on I hear another knock at the door, I walk to the door and open it. As expected. They're not impressed at all.