Chapter 7: Home

I thought to myself how immature people can be while I got done taking a shower. I'm so  embarrassed, I don't want to go to school for a long time.

I have to keep on telling myself, just because of couple clumsy mystakes doesn't mean anything. 

 Mom got home a little earlier. I asked her about it and she said, she worked long hours yesterday that she didn't have to work for the rest of the day. 

The clock read 8:00 P.M. Mom usually gets home at around 11. I was happy to see her. When I told her about the chocolate milk situation and evening following into Buterfly's chest that she took harsh chuckle and to be honest I guess I had to laugh also. 

She then finally notice that my nose was bruised and she looked at it and said it's not broken of course, but it's just bruised. I told her what happen with me not paying attention and she just gave me a hug and told me to get to know that girl better to know if I actually truly do liked her. Just in case if I didn't like her personality. 

This is how my head was spinning, be confident, talk to her, learn her name, ask her to hangout with her more. 

Those words spiraled around my head like a galaxy. 

I had my math homework all wrong that night. I got very  fusterated,  I got so much homework, it followed by yesterday's, today's, tomorrow's and other days if I didn't finish them. Stupid me. Stupid life. Beautiful girl.