уσσимιи #1 {TW}

{WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS A TRIGGER WARNING FOR RAPE AND DRUG USE!!}
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Daddy!"
A scream rings through the room, followed by a slap on the plump, abused flesh of that gorgeous bum currently being pounded into brutally.
To say this was an amazing experience for the younger male who had already met his release three times was half wrong.
The euphoria was clouding his mind, lust and arousal mixing with pain, pleasure, and overstimulation to produce this wave of numbness spiking through him in waves. The sex pill that was dissolved into his drink earlier may have played a part as well but, at this point, Jimin didn't care as his prostate was being drilled into. He swore he was being torn apart down there.
It hurt.
Yoongi has slammed his "monster" into him dry without a condom, lube, anything to make it easier, and just began to pound into him.
The two weren't in any relationship and barely knew each other, meeting from a mutual friend, Taehyung, who wanted them to meet and maybe hook up.
Jimin has gone to Yoongi's after receiving an invitation to come over for a house party that was still going on downstairs.
Little did the sixteen year old know, the water Yoongi had given him had a drug dissolved into it, something that made him feel weird and hot and dazed, like a fever, but he had a painful erection and even the slightest brushes on his sensitive skin made him moan.
Yoongi has swiftly carried him upstairs, stripped him, and slammed into him.
Jimin had screamed bloody murder at the pain and no one had came. None of the drunk party goers noticed Jimin's sudden arousal and the nineteen year old responsible taking him away from the crowd.
Jimin was told to only call Yoongi daddy. He tried to protests and his poor ass was spanked until it bruised. It was an order he was given, and he had to follow. So, as he was writhing, jerking, screaming, clawing at the sheets, and absolutely thrashing as he's held down, he follows the rules.
He doesn't remember when the tears started or how long it had been. God, he could barely remember his own name or where he was. He came for what felt like the millionth time, sobbing and screaming for more, the drug still so strong and the monster tearing him apart not even completely erect yet. He could feel it slowly swelling the more he begged for more and screamed in pure agony.
When it would be over, the sophomore had no idea. He just took it like he was told.
Yoongi looked down at the younger male that was putty in his hands and growls, his pace and strength increasing, making even louder screams pour from Jimin's throat.
He loved seeing the pretty male so weak and defenceless, fighting and trying to get away while being utterly destroyed by Yoongi's length that was slowly swelling and growing with arousal as the once tight muscle tries so desperately to clench onto him. Yoongi suddenly pulls out, getting off the bed, Jimin blacked out for a second, finding his wrists tied to the headboard and his waist elevated by the hanging restraints on his knees and ankles, spreading his legs wider than the splits, showing his flexibility.
He blacks out for a second more until he's given some water. This water was also spiked with a muscle relaxer, Yoongi told him as he chugged, so he wouldn't fight or stretch something wrong. Jimin obviously didn't care, just as long as he had water, but he could feel the relaxer mixing with the drugs and he was boneless and horny. The pounding starts back up immediately, his hole now loose enough to go even harder, faster, and deeper. Jimin didn't know if this amount of drugs was healthy but as he came for the nth time, he found he didn't care. He felt so amazing, the pain something he could live with if he could get this pleasure.
This session went on for hours, until Jimin had nothing left to release and was just spasming and twitching, having passed out long ago. The moans and screams were just as loud.
Suddenly, he shudders as a warm liquid floods his inside, flowing deeper as his body was restrained. He felt it flow deeper and whimpers. The monster was pulled out of him and something large was pushed into his hole. The muscle relaxer had long worn off so it fit snug. His legs were let down and wrists untied, Yoongi laid beside him. He instinctively cuddles to the warmth the male brings.
"How was it?" The male's deep voice rasps in his ear.
"G-Good—" He barely managed to get out, exhausted.
The two cuddled together tiredly, bodies weak and eyes closed, slowly sinking into sleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Word Count: 801
A/N: Hi, I'm Lyn. Uh, this is my first time writing smut so this may be unpractical but hopefully it is okay. Thank you for reading.