тαєкσσк #1

A/N: Hey y'all, it's Lyn, ya local emo girl. Ya so uh Max requested this and I was like, "Ye I got this." So uh yeah. Let's hope I didn't mess up, yeah? Enough of this, let's get to it-
_______________________________
This was it.
The last straw.
Taehyung was dragged to the abandoned school hallway and into their room, the one they claimed. It was an old music room so it was soundproofed and had the door's window covered.
Perfect for moments like these when Taehyung was grabbed by the neck and shoved against the wall, the hand squeezing and choking him.
"How dare you," he snarls in the older male's ear, words dripping with fury. "You think you can embarrass me and get away with it, huh? You got another thing coming to you. You know I don't accept that behaviour. Now," Taehyung gasps as he's pushed onto a table, chest bent onto the surface. His pants and boxers were yanked to his knees and two fingers were deep inside him before he can even react. He gasps at the burn that slowly spreads to his groin. Before he can even whimper, two more are added and he's being scissored and pounded into by them.
He was having second thoughts teasing and embarrassing Jungkook.
This was hell.
He cries out and grips the desk, gasping and swearing, the latter action earning him spanks so hard, they echoed, causing Taehyung to scream in pain. His length grinds against the desk with each jab to his prostate and each spank, causing him to moan for more.
Until it all stops.
He peels his eyes open, mouth opening to speak when-
His eyes grow huge and he screams bloody murder as Jungkook's huge manhood was slammed in dry with barely any prepping.
"You piss me off!" Jungkook growls in his ear as he begins to absolutely demolish Taehyung's prostate, making him scream and wail with the pain and pleasure of it.
As he grew closer, he humped the desk desperately.
That is, until Jungkook grabbed his length and squeezed. Taehyung began to sob in pure anger and desperation. Jungkook was preventing him from coming while destroying him. It wasn't fair.
Jungkook spanks him over and over, pounding harder and faster. Taehyung, the very regretful Taehyung, was sobbing, begging, screaming, moaning, wailing...
It was never ending torture.
Oh goddamn, he loved it so much.
"Who-" pound, "gave-" pound, "you-" pound pound, "the right-" slam, "to treat me-" the pounding becomes intense, "like that?!"
Taehyung screams and sobs out apologies, begging to come as his length was tugged and the slit was teased.
He wanted it to just end.
The hand wraps around his throat and squeezes. He can't breathe, can't come, and he's being ripped apart by the giant monster attached to his boyfriend.
It felt like hours as he was choked then he could breathe then immediately choked again when he was finally allowed to release. The over sensitivity was horrible as Jungkook kept going harder (how was it possible??) and faster.
When Jungkook finally did release, Taehyung had released for the fourth time and was spasming from the over sensitivity alone. Jungkook kept going. "Never do that again or I swear to god, I'll whip you," he snarls.
Taehyung knew he never would, the threat making him less likely to.
But daddy did like bad boys...