Homecoming

AN : some chapters will have songs in them

                                   Craig Tucker

"You look so handsome." I whispered in Tweek's ear as I adjusted his bow tie. "I think you're talking about yourself." He kissed me on the cheek. "Now let's show homecoming who the true kings are."

My mother took pictures of us. They were really cute which made me very happy. "Craig are you bringing a girl?" My mother asked. I sighed. "No mom I just wanted to go with friends."
~~~~~~

We talked into the gym and almost the whole high school was there. I held Tweeks hand, it was kinda dark so people wouldn't notice.

I walked over to Gabs Kyle Butters and Kenny. "Hey guys." I smiled. Kenny wore a beautiful sea foam green prom dress even though it was homecoming. Gabby had on a short baby blue dress. "Ken do a spin." Tweeks giggled.

Kenny spinned and almost knocked into Me. "Woah their Kennith you can't get drunk yet." I started to laugh. Gabby walked over and hugged me. I was kinda surprised because she isn't the hugging type of person. "Let's get some punch." She said

We walked to the punch bowl. "Craig." She started as she sniffed a cup. "I know your secret." When She said that I got angry. "Kyle told you?" I was as red as a tomato. "Craig, you and Tweek fucked in my bedroom, on my fucking bed." She gave me a dirty look. "I just wanted to let you know that if anyone causes trouble I'll beat their ass up for you." She winked.

~~~~~
The night was still young but there was only a hour left of homecoming. Everyone was drunk, well Tweek wasn't and that's okay.

The bathroom was empty except for me and Tweek. We were in the biggest stall. All expect for our underwear was off. We were on the floor making good old fashion love.

"Babe." Tweek said out of breath cupping my face with his cheeks. "Yeah." I smirked. He sat up. "They're playing my favorite slow dance song, c-can we s-slow dance?" He asked with little twitches. "Of course." I kissed his forehead.We got up and quickly changed back into our suits.

We walked out and everyone was slow dancing. "I love Heaven." He said taking my hand. Normally in public he doesn't hold it, but in this moment he didn't care.

We went to the corner of the gym. "Craig, I don't know how to slow dance." Tweek admitted in embarrassment. "Well I'll teach you." I placed his hands on my shoulders. "See you can do this." I put my hands on his hips.

I rocked us softly. "You're an amazing dancer." I whispered. Tweek buried his head into my chest.
A tear rolled down my cheek. Is this love? I never felt this way with anyone. Tweek may be a weirdo but he's my weirdo.
~~~~~~~

We were walking home. Tweek had to help me the whole way back. "B-baby I love youuu." I slurred my words. "I know you do." His soft voice said pulling me closer to him.

I wish that night never ended, and I wished I knew what the following weeks had to come.