Part 1

Hi all,

Before starting the story,  I want to tell that this is an SS.

This starts from where the prologue ended.

Here you go:

***********

Ragini didn't know how to react. Her hands and lips start to shiver, just a moment ago she was feeling so good. She was so happy, so excited thinking that she fell in love with her partner. Within that small moment she planned her whole life with him, only to know get her dreams shattered the next second.

She was feeling horrible about herself. How could she develop feelings, for him, the one who would her bil? This mere thought was shaking her, and she did it! HOW?

She didn't know how to react, she was made to sit beside Sanskar, she was constantly looking at the ground, cursing herself.

Ap: Sanskar, do you want to ask anything to Ragini?

Sanskar, who was sitting their uninterested looked up.

Before he could say anything,

Uthara: Badi Ma, Bhai has many questions to ask to Bhabhi, but in front of everyone, kyu Bhai?

She winks at him.

Sanskar glares her.

Ragini flinched when Uthara referred her as "Bhabhi".

Others laughs seeing Ragini and Sanskar, both were nervous.

Shek: Ragini, take Sanskar to terrace and you both talk for a while.

Ragini shook her head in yes and got up from seat waiting for Sanskar.

He too stood up and then followed her. There was absolute silence.

Ragini wasn't out of the shock yet!

San: Hi,

Rag: H, hi.

She then looked down.

San: Are you ready for marriage?

She looked up questioningly.

San: Well, I am asking, if your family is forcing you get married or are you mentally prepared for marriage?

She didn't know what to say.

Yesterday when she came from music academy, she was informed about her marriage. Even though she was shocked at first, she accepted the it. Till date she didn't disobey her elders and when they said that she is at the age to marry, she accepted it. She knows they always want the best for her and the decisions they take will give her happiness only.

She mentally prepared herself for the marriage and the new journey that awaits her. Everything was perfect until she met him and fell for him.

But now, she really doesn't know if she is ready for marriage or not.

She stood still.

Sanskar was waiting for her answer.

San: That means you too are here because of your family.

Rag: No.

San: So, are you ready to marry me?

This question shook her.

She felt like the feelings she has for Laksh is genuine, that's why now she was uncertain about marriage. And now Sanskar was asking her if she is ready to marry him? How can she marry brother of her love? No, she can't! Her heart protested.