Part 19 - Cat's Out of the Bag

Xristina looked at me confused, and asks, "How's that possible?" I smile coyly at her and reply, "Promise you won't get mad at me?" She smiles devilishly and says, "Why, what have you done?" I explain, "You see, I thought the gifts were an elaborate plan by an ultra-aggressive co-worker. So, I set up a hidden camera to see just who was responsible." I paused for a moment to let Xristina digest the information, simultaneously hoping that she wasn't offended with my actions.

She looks at me with a grin on her face, and says, "Go on..." I continue my confession with, "When I found that it was you, I couldn't understand why you were doing it. So, before I let the cat out of the bag, I had to try and find out for myself. That's a part of the reason for the Spa gift." Xristina licked her lips, and went on, "And the other part?" I replied, "The other part you might not like, but I assure you it was purely investigative." "Out with it." Xristina smiles at me. I cringed a bit before answering, "I arranged to stand in as your masseuse this morning." Her mouth dropped in that moment.

I half expected her to get up and march out on me, but she didn't. She remained silent for the longest time. She realized in that moment that her confession during the massage was to me, not an unknown therapist. Her eyes shifted and her mouth turned up a bit. As she processed all of this, she came to the obvious conclusion that I must be open to accepting her love for me, otherwise I wouldn't have done all that I had to get to this point.

She felt an odd calm in that thought, and then she finally broke her silence. Her evil little grim returned, and she spoke. "You knew exactly what you were doing, didn't you?" I nodded sheepishly. Continuing, she says, "I confessed my love for you to a person who I thought was a total stranger. Had I known it was you..." I cut her off, and said, "Had you known it was me, would that have changed your love for me? Would you not have confessed?" She looks at me uncertain as her smile disappears. She knows that I have her in a no win predicament. Her head drops as she whispers, "I don't know what I would have done."

I place my fingers under her chin and tilt gently until her eyes meet mine. I lean in and kiss her so tenderly on her sweet lips. I whisper to her, "Xristina, if you truly love me, here is your perfect opportunity to tell me right now." Her smile begins to return, and I see a gentle quiver in her chin. There is a slight welling of tears in her eyes. I pull her into a tender embrace, and hold her close to me. The warmth of our bodies together is so remarkably comforting. She whimpers quietly, and I feel a tear fall onto my shoulder. She squeezes me tight and whispers in my ear, "I do love you Greyson, truly I do."

We hold each other tight and I reply to her, "I want to know that level of love, like you have for me, and I want to feel it like you do. But most importantly, I want to know it and feel it only with you." I feel her tremble, and let go of a heavy sigh of joy and excitement. Her embrace becomes completely encompassing. We couldn't be closer to each other in that moment. And although this was all foreign territory for me, I let her love surround me, and fill me with pure emotional contentment. I felt my heart opening to accept her love for me, and for my love to be given freely to her. The sensation was breath taking, and so warming. I never want it to vanish. I found myself coming to the incredible realization that this is what real love feels like.

As I eased back a bit from our embrace, and I could see her tear stained cheeks. She smiles pretty at me and tells me, "Don't worry my love, these are tears of happiness and love for you." I draw my hands up to her face, gently brush away the tears, and kiss her tenderly. She kisses me back with all the genuine passion that she can give. The moment was beyond calming, it was blissful to share that remarkable depth of feeling with one another. Xristina was taking me to places that I didn't think existed. It was like witnessing a miracle, and I was the lucky participant.

Our kiss softly separates, and she looks at me with those sweet, beautiful eyes. She says, "So.... it was you in the massage room today, huh?" I nod a bit reluctantly. She offers, "Well then may I ask you a question please?" I immediately wink and nod again. She smiles brightly at me, looks me directly in the eye and says, "Will you please finish what you started with me this morning?" I chuckle a moment, and smile back to her. How could I possibly refuse such a request? I softly kiss her tender lips, and reply, "It would be an absolute pleasure, my dear. And if you will indulge me, I have a small request in return. May we Jacuzzi while I massage?" She beams that gorgeous smile at me and says, "Mmmmm.... I thought you'd never ask."