Chapter one: Pregant?

"Jack, Jack! There is a boat Jack!" Rose yelled. She was afraid for the worst. But then Jack opened his eyes and she sighed with relief.

"There's a boat there!" She said. Jack swam and grabbed a whistle from a officer.

The lifeboat came to them. They grabbed both of them and gived them warm blankets. Jack took his and tucked it around Rose.

"No. You need to be warm Jack" Rose complained but slowly Jack put her down to the bed.

"I'll get another one" he said. For a minute Rose thought she saw another iceberg and she jerked her head too quickly and fainted in Jack's arms.

When she woke up again doctors were around her and a voice yelling "Rose! Let me see her!"

"Ms DeWitt Bukater-

"Dawson. Rose Dawson"

"Oh sorry. I was thinking that your name was Rose DeWitt Bukater"

"Yeah, I met her. She died when she fall of a lifeboat. My name is Rose Dawson."

"Sorry. Now I want to inform you that you are pregnant"

Rose stared at the doctor in shock.

"But I just made sex a few hours ago"

"It must have happened because of the cold water." Rose nodded and got up. She walked to Jack.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Jack exclaimed.

"I'm pregnant Jack. With your child. We're going to be parents" Jack looked at her for a minute before he attacked her with kisses.

"You're amazing Rose DeWitt Bukater. I love you"

"I love you too Jack Dawson"