Chapter two: I promise you Rose

The days slowly passed. Rose had seen Cal and Ruth searching for her but she just hid. Thet checked the survivor's list and no Rose DeWitt Bukater was there. For some reason, Ruth had a strange feeling when she saw the name "Rose Dawson".

The Carpathia left Jack and Rose and then it hitted them when they saw the people searching for money and food. They hadn't a single dollar at their pocket.

"Jack what can we do?" Rose asked worried.

"Listen, go and beg for money. I'll do this too. Try to get as much as you can" Jack said. Rose nodded and started walking to the dark roads. Many people were asking her "Are you a survivor of the sinking?" or "Were you at the Titanic?" and she ended up with 810 dollars. She asked some people "Can I have some money? I'm a survivor of the Titanic" and she had collected 1.500 dollars. She just hoped Jack would succed to get some money too.

When they met again she asked him.

"2.500 dollars."

"Then it is 4.000 dollars. Let's arrange a place to stay and eat some food" Rose said. And then she fainted. Jack picked her and run to find a hotel. He found one and went to the reception.

"We want a room for two" Jack said.

"Name?"

"Jack Dawson and this is Rose Dawson"

"I'm sorry Mr Dawson but we can't arrange a room for you, you have to arrange four days before" the receptionist said.

"Listen, we're survivors of the Titanic. We just arrived there, my girlfriend is pregnant, she is unconscious and she needs to sleep and eat. Please" Jack pleaded.

"Fine. You'll take 107 room. Second floor on the left" they nodded and went to a small room with a bed, a closet, a desk and a bathroom.

"Jack?" Rose whispered. Jack laid her to the bed and went to the closet. He found blankets and tucked Rose with them. She let a moan and fall asleep.

Jack changed into comfy clothes and laid besides Rose. He kissed her forehead and fall asleep with Rose at his chest.

"I'll never stop loving you" he whispered.

"I promise you Rose"