Tonight We Go

Chloe's P.O.V.

            I stood with Sucre in him and Michael's cell. Michael had just finished unscrewing the screws on the toilet.

"So, what's the plan Papi?" Sucre asked Michael. 

"We're leaving tonight - Chloe, I need you to come into the walls with me. There's something I have to show you," Michael said as he moved the toilet away from the wall.

"Right now?" I asked confused. 

"Yes," Michael replied.

Michael disappeared into the wall without another word. I stood there for a couple seconds looking at Sucre. I shrugged before following Michael.

"Don't be to long in there we actually have work to do," Sucre said trying to be amusing. 

I turned my head to look at him. He gave me a smile as I disappeared into the wall with Michael. Sucre knows there's some feelings that Michael and I share between each other. Those feelings I'm not even sure about. I stood next to Michael.

"Let's go," Michael said to me.

His voice was calm, but I could hear the caring tone, he tried to hide. That's what I get for being a profiler.  Though it does peg the question - why does he want me to leave after we get out? I followed him down a long hall, coming to a wall that they broke a hole in. An opening to a pipe had been behind that wall.

"So, this is where we're breaking out from?" I asked stupidly. 

"Yes," Michael answered. 

He stood close to me. I'm not sure what I feel towards him, but I do know that once we get out - I'm going to be very conflicted. 

"Why'd you bring me here Michael?" I asked him as I looked at him. 

"I had to be sure of one thing before we escape," Michael explained.

"And what exactly is that?"

"Something I've had my suspicions on for awhile now,"

He's being very suspicious and I'm not sure I like it.

"Which is?"

A light smile appeared across his face as he stepped an inch closer. Michael gently placed his hand on the side of my face. Leaning down he pressed our lips together, revealing something to him he probably didn't want to reveal. A moment came across my mind that I didn't want to stop kissing him. I didn't want to leave him. I know that once I part ways with him, I will regret it. My heart jumped as Michael very slightly moved his lips on mine. He gave me a soft passion. Without realizing what I did, I kissed him back. I don't want to look into what this revealed. He leaned back from me. 

"What was that for?" I asked him curiously trying to hide the fact that I was happy.

"Seeing if it's still worth it," Michael answered.

I didn't know what to say to him as I looked at him. Michael is still a very specific guy, and I still want to try to figure him out. 

"There's one more thing - I heard your conversation with Sucre about how you pick-locked the doors to your old school"

"And?"

"I need you to do it again,"

I stood there staring at him for a moment. 

"That was years ago Michael,"

"The infirmary is our only way out. That door is locked every night when the doctor leaves. If we can't get into that infirmary, we can't get out,"