7.

A few weeks later

I open the door after shopping and the bags drop to the floor. There's a random woman kissing Sherlock. I walk away into my room, not before shouting

"Cheating bastard!"

which made Sherlock turn around, let go of the woman and run towards my door. I sit on my floor, crying, while I hear Sherlock banging on my door, calling my name, but I can't listen to him. I walk over to the bathroom. My head in my hands, I feel a panic attack coming on. I try to stand up, but I fall back down as I try to remember my therapist's words. But it's not working. Then I hear the front door slam open and close, and Johns familiar voice, then it blacks out.

"What's going on?" he screams.

"I don't know...." I hear Sherlock say.

"YOU! AND THAT ADLER WOMAN! GET OUT!" john screams again. I start to regain consciousness. I control my breathing

"_______?______ can you hear me? They're gone you know. You can come out"

"John?"I sniff. I slowly walk over to the door and open it halfway. I see it's definitely him and then I fall into his arms.

"_____? Are you ok?"

"It's fine... I had a panic attack."

"That woman is trouble. I mean, duh, she is Irene Adler"What was she doing with Sherlock?" I ask gently, sniffing in John's arm.

"Seducing him of course" John replies clearly

I look into John's eyes and then I faint.

5 hours later

I wake up, dazed and tired. I don't know where I am and what time it is, but by the look of my state, I expect that I have been unconscious for about 4 hours. I look up at the ceiling. It's a faded red colour. I slowly move my head from side- to side, and realise that I have never been in this room before. I sit up abruptly. It all comes back to me. I start to cry again.

"Sherlo...ock," I moaned and then suddenly I don't sympathise with him.

"Bastard!!!!!!!!" I scream.

This noise probably attracted someone because as soon as I said that someone came running in. I look over and see John hovering over me.

"You're awake."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You've been out for 5 hours."

"Was I?"

"Yeah. Sherlock wants to talk to you."

"No."

John shrugs and walks out. A rush of anger comes into me. I punch the wall. It hurts but... it helps me feel better. I punch the wall more until my hand bleeds and the blood stains the wall. Tears fall out of my eyes as I look at my bleeding fists. I curl up and try to fall asleep.

It works... for a while. I hear a knock on the door. It must be John.

"Come in?" I say, tiredly. But then Sherlock opens the door. Shit.

"Look I'm sor-" I cut him off

"I don't want you here. What you did is unforgivable. YOU WERE GONE FOR TWO YEARS SHERLOCK. And then you cheat on me!" John must have walked in and heard the commotion, and Sherlock gets pulled out the door, and I hear shouting. I hear someone sit down on a chair and the smell of a lit cigarette.

John walks through the door and I look at him

"Tell him to stop smoking."

"Maybe come with me then."

"Fiiiine."

I get up and follow John.

When I see Sherlock I pull the cigarette out of his mouth and stamp it down into the ashtray. I get close to his face and say wantingly,

"Those will kill you."

Before walking away, his mouth wide open, eyes full of shock. Before I walk back into my room, I put my head around the door and wink.

"She's turning into you." I hear John say, and I can't help but smirk.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on my door. I open it and I feel Sherlock kiss me. Now it's my turn to be shocked. I stand there, confused. But then I kiss him back. Then I come back to my senses and back away.

"You cheating bastard!" I scream "Get Off Me!"

But before I could do anything, Sherlock had put his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer, his lips still attached to mine. They tasted of foul lipstick. I couldn't do anything and before I knew it, I fell unconscious in Sherlock's arms again.

I woke up in my room, in my bed, with a small piece of paper next to me. It read:

I know you probably don't want to talk, but when you do, I'm just in my room.

Sherlock x

I breathe in deeply. I need to talk to him. I walk out of my room, and my hand hovers by the door, ready to knock. But I'm not. I get back into my room and punch the wall.

A few minutes later, I think I'm ready. I stand by his door and knock quietly. Within seconds Sherlock is at the door opening it. I stare into his eyes, However, I see no deceit or guilt. I feel that what Sherlock is going to tell me it will be 100% true.

"Hey," he casually says.

I slowly just enter and sit on the bed.

"Well, I think you have something to explain!"

"Yeah, we need to explain things to one another," Sherlock replies expecting something I know I need to say.

"Okay, Okay I'm sorry for what I did. But obviously, I didn't know what you are going to say now. I honestly thought you were cheating on me."

I look into Sherly's earnest eyes and sense an exception, but that's what I hope.

"Apology accepted babe! Now I need to tell you what really happened that day." He replies

And then he tells me whatever I need to know and it all makes sense in the end. The Adler woman was a prosti... And she had to do what she did, but there is one thing though.

"Sherly, why didn't you back away?" I ask.

"She had hypnotised me and I only got back to my sense when you came in and dropped all your shopping on the floor." Sherlock simply replies.

"I love you!" I randomly say, "But you have to promise me that you will never cheat on me .... ever,"

"I love you too and I promise,.... I'm so sorry babe,"

Sherlock leaned forward and started a kiss. It was a perfect one. I definitely forgive Sherlock.