the first time

I want you to rock me rock me rock me yeah i want you to hit the pedal heavy medal show me you care ....

*6am* my fucking alarm went off at  fucking am why the hell would it be going off so early i turned over switched it off and went back to sleep. " Courtney !!!!! "  why the hell... "your going to be late for school remeber its you first day back after the trip " . "COMING!!!!!!!!!" i shouted back at her . fuck i totally forgot that i was going back and whatdoyaknow i was going to be late cause it already 7:30 and school starts at 7;45 im so scewed. i jumped out of bed and walked to my closet i figured if im going to be late why not look good anyways . i picked out a pair of my ripped blue skinny jeans along with a crop top that said i know u want this and my white converse . i walked down the stairs grabed a granola bar and closed the door and started my walk

by the time i got to school it was only 7:50 ok so that wasnt so bad i walked inside and there was no one in the halls and i walked to my locker and put my books away.i was walking quickly to my classroom when i was suddenly grabbed by my arm and shoved up against the lockers before i could look and see who the hell this was, he kissed my lips roughly i didnt kiss back at first but afte awhile it was starting to get good so i tried kissing back i was getting really into it now, i wraped my arms around his neck while his hands grabed my arse and lifed my thighs to wrap around his torso . my feet hooked around his lower back . i could feel something hard pressing onto my inner thigh it getting harder , i shit i just realized what that was ... "we should realllyyy sttoopp " i said as he tried to push me futher into the lockers , he stopped kissing me start after i said that i got a glimpse of his face he had emerald eyes and his lips were now swollen and pink he stared at me and smirked then went down and kissed my neck he kept kissing it until  i moaned ,"got it " he said against my skin "are u sure u want me to stop?" he questioned me "mmmm no "  "Good"  he replied and went down back to my neck he started sucking on it making me moan more it started to sting but soon his tounge was running over it making it feel better he looked up and smiled at me then kissed my lips one more time before setting me down , i frowned " be at my car after school imm taking you on a date , dont keep me waiting " i stood there dumb founded "wha.."  " good to see u back at school courtney " i inturupted me and walked away " what the actual fuck just happened i was about to shout to him when he called back "its harry "

the bell rung andddd i missed the first couple of periods after what had happened i knew i wouldnt be able to consentrate so i spent the rest of those lessons at the libary. it was now lunch which meant i had an hour to catch up on all the stuff i missed while i was away on my trip...

"COURTNEY!!! OMG YOUR BACK !!!!!!!!!" i turned around to be faced with one of my best friends jessie i quickly ran to her and we both had a major hug " ive missed you so mcuh " we both said to each other at the same time "c'mon the others cant wait to see you"  i walked to the talble with jessie our arms linked " courtney !!!" " hiiiiiiii " " bounjour courtz long time " i laughed at my friends crazy greetings and sat down for the next half an hour we sat catching up on whos dating who , who got kicked out , all the gossip . "omg wat is that courtney " leigh said to me pointing to the massive purple mark on my neck the others stared at me wwaiting for an answer " well" jessie said "its ahhhh ummm ...." " Courtney !!!!!" , what the hell  i turned around "harry...? " i asked confused  while my friends started at me. looking very angry but ..... scared  harry.  stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders and he leaning down " hey baby " he said " umm heyy ? " i was so confused right now. . "i need you to come with me ,  its time for our date " . huh !!!! " our what !!!! but you said it was after schoo..."  " i know baby but i changed my mind " " ive only met you and i already want to kill you "  "oh babe i guarentee by the end of tonight you'll change the word kill into fuck " and with that he put my bag over his  one shoulder and me over the other " PUT ME |DOWN " i said over and over but it was no use cause he just started samcking my arse " seriously harry stop , ive known you for likee not even a day " " yes and yet u madeout with me , let me give you  3 love bites i might add andd take you on a date so shut up " and with that he opened the door to his car and dropped me and my bag inside it , he smiled and put my seat belt on me before he closed the door then got in on his side  and started the car " are you going to be pleasent courtney ? or am i going to have to  punish you " he assked wiggling his eyebrows " yes i'll behave mr styles " i said laughing " wait howd you know my last name ?"  " i ahve sources harry " "mmmkay " he said while driving faster silence filled the aair before i decided to speak  " so you going to tell me where the hell you taking me for our date "  " you'll see baby " he said while he placed his hand on my upper thigh going higher and higher until he reached oh god .....

********************************************************************************

ok so hiii hows it going ? hows da weather? lol first story hope u all liked it remeber to comment and give it  like if u want more tell me if it sucks or if u love it i love to hear hwat u guys have to say