Chapter 1

Hi. My name is Patrick. I am currently living in the Philippines but was born and raised in USA.

"Patrick! Come down here I gonna introduxe you to my friend." My mom shouted.

Before I come down I make sure that I'm presentable even though I am not handsome.

"I want you to meet Carla. My highschool friend." My mom told me. But I'm not paying attention to my mom because I saw what look like an angel.

That was love at first sight.

My mom and her friend was telling each other stories. Laughing, doing some dares and many more.

My mom come up to me and said "Patrick fix your room. Carla and her daughter will sleep here tonight."

I was like DAFUQ?! O.o

I was so shocked and said "Yes mom."

In a matter of minutes my room was cleaned. I thought that Carla was gonna sleep my room but then think again.

It was her! The person that look like an angel will sleep beside me. "HEAVEN!"

She got all dressed up and ready to go to bed.

"What's your name?" I asked. "Nicole" She replied.

Hii guys. First time to make a story. Sorry for the grammar. :D

But enjoy the story (If your gonna enjoy it)

BTW. No cover yet. Im gonna find something good for the cover. Maybe next chapter cover will be updated.

Byiee. See you next chapter. :p