Chapter 2

After asking her name,  we managed to get along quickly. We did not sleep until 2 am in the morning.

The whole night we are asking about ourselves. Her full name, the place she lived, her age and what type of boy she wants.  We play video games, Chess and many more.  The last thing that I could remember we did was laugh and laugh and laugh.

The next morning. 

I felt a heavy hand in my stomach.  A foot that is placed on my knee. Lastly,  a warm breathing in my neck.  I felt like SOMEONE IS EMBRACING ME! 

I look at her.  I was so shocked that she embraced me! 

Yes, it was NICOLE!  NICOLE! 

She was like an angel.  She was warm,  gentle and lastly I was comfortable in her hands. 

I feel that she must be the one God reserved for me. 

I chose to ignore and a move a little bit closer to her and we slept for another 2 hours. 

We both woke up in the same time. 

"Goodmorning beautiful." I said. 

"Goodmorning handsome" she said in reply. 

I don't what came into my mind when I said that. 

We both came rushing downstairs to look for some food. When we are about to open the fridge we saw a note:

"Goodmorning kids.  We prepared a breakfast for you two.  It's in the microwave.  We saw you two sleeping peacefully so we decided not to wake you up.  You're wondering where we are?  We are on a business trip.  That means you two are in charge of this house for now. We will be gone for 2 weeks.  Take care kids! -Mom"

Hi guys!  Sorry for the super late update. I was kinda busy. Too many school works. Be sure to expect a long interval of updates. 

Please comment, share and like this. 

I'm aiming number 1.

Thanks guys!  Loveya'll :*