Ch.3 Flowers?

"Of course you guys make me go first." I yell up to the top.
"Well... This was your idea."
"Damn you Frisk." I yell up again. Suddenly I lost my grip and fell fast and hard I look around when I land. Golden flowers are on the ground and what I assume is pollen is floating around me. A voice snaps me out of my daze. "Hey, Serif you dead." I hear Monster yell from the surface. "No, I'm fine, just a scratch. Frisk this is beautiful." I yelled up.
~|Time Skip brought to you by Your Best Friend|~
Once we were all down we went down a corridor and arrived in a big room with light shining down on a flower but it had eyes and a mouth.

Frisk P.O.V.
Flowey. Nope not fucking dealing with this shit again. I move behind him grab the burnt pan I set here and then snuck up behind him and poked the back of his stem.
"Who dares to poke me?" Flowey said.
"I did you gay bitch!" And I hit him on the head.

Serif P.O.V.
(A/N)
Serif is the character From the beginning I just couldn't think of a name. Also Monster is just Monster Kid but older. Now back to the story.

Frisk just went ahead like nothing happened.
I looked at Monster and said "WTF!"
(A/N
I am out of ideas for this I need help writing this so if you have any ideas plz send it on over so that I can keep this going.)