lost in Love chapter 6

I felt someone placing his hands on my chest. I felt he was healing me, I wanted to shout stop but I couldn't. I knew he couldn't sleep heal me and I guess he realized it too because I sensed he was tensed, stress and shocked. Maybe it's because of the scars I have or because of what I have. The unknown man still continued healing like he had to, like he had no option and it confused me. I thought he had something urgent to do, maybe he cancelled or he was fast about it. I felt  sharper pain when he healed further and deeper. I couldn't scream because I was sooo tired. When it was over I felt he said something I couldn't really hear.
                      I woke up in my room, I don't remember getting there or telling someone where I stay. I went to bath and I noticed all my scars where gone. Well most of them. I still had the scar on my chest though. I guess he couldn't heal it or it can't be healed but I'm still grateful for what he did. I ate, got dressed and left for class. I saw my roommates. I saw Michael but he was looking different, he felt different too like he was scared and angry with me and I didn't like that. I decided to meet him to ask what's up. I then saw Timothy this time. I couldn't really place his feelings but I really don't give a fuck. I noticed everybody was quiet, I turned to see what caught people's attention. That was when I saw him. The unknown man.