Summer of Directions (Louis Tomlinson fanfic

(Okay this is my first fanfiction and I hope you like it I'd love feedback and advise so READ ON!)

I was sitting in my room reading "The Hunger games".  Tomorrow we were going to England. 

Yup, England My mom's best friend invited us over for a holiday. You see I lived in England my whole life until I was fourteen. My dad got a better offer job and we moved to America.  When we moved I left my best friend Louis behind. We met because our parents were bestfriends and we grew up together.  We were in the same classes from year 1 to when I left. It was awful I was moving to a new school. Not only a new school a new contanent! It worked out though because Louis and I wrote and skyped every week. We were still best friends. I did make some new friends here but Lorin was nothing compared to my Loubear. 

About 3 years after I moved to America Lou and I were skyping one night when he told me he was going to audition for the X-Factor. I was excited for him because I knew he'd always been able to sing. When I got hurt he'd sing to me to stop me from crying or when I was sick.  Lou got on but he was put into a group I watched them perform as "One Direction" every week. It made me miss him so much but they were amazing. In two day's I'd get to see him again. for the first time in 4 years. 

I woke up at 3am to my mom yelling "Alex get your ass out of bed we have to get to the airport!!" I crawled out of bed litteraly. I got up and walked to the bathroom got my flat iron and ran it through my hair quickly. I didn't think it looked right with my oversized t-shirt and my plaid pant's so I pulled it into a messy bun grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door to the car. 

My dad loaded the bags into the back of the jeep and we headed for the airport. When we got on the plane dad sat in the isle mom in the middle and me by the window I put in my earbuds and drifted off into a deep sleep. 

I woke to my mom shaking me telling my we were about to land. I sat up and couldn't believe I slept 16 hours. When we got off the plane and into the airport we went to baggage claim I got my zebra suitcase and followd dad to get the rental car. 

Once we loaded everything up I climbed into the back and put my earbuds back in for the 4 hour car drive to Mrs.Tomlinson's. I watched out the window thinking about things.

What if Louis didn't like me anymore and the fame went to his head. What if we can't go out because of all the fans? Would I meet the rest of the band? I told my self to calm down and that Louis would always be my Loubear. After that I drifted to sleep as Lou sang "I know your hearts been broken but don't you give up".

I felt someone's arms around me picking me up. I was to tired to open my eyes and look so I just went with it. Soon I was laying down on a bed I slowly opend my eyes to see a light blue room and I felt two strong arms around me and someone layed down beside me. I looked up to see Louis "You have no Idea how much I missed you. now get some sleep you get to meet the boys tomorrow I love you." 

I layed there smiling it was just like we were 14 again but we were now 19 "I love you too Loubear" I said as I drifted off into a deep sleep. 

(Did you like it. I don't know!! leave comments, rate, help I need feed back!!<3 Goodnight my marshmellows. Yup I'm calling you my marshmellows<3)