Part 2

-LOUIS POV-

I was waiting. Waiting until tomorrow I couldn't help it. I missed Alex. We met when we were in diapers. Our mom's worked together and were best friends so we were ALWAYS together.  My mom had invited her and her family to a summer holiday at our house. I was on break from tour so I was home and couln't wait to see her.

When we were 14 Alex's dad got a better job and moved to America. Alex and I skyped and wrote everyday. It was very hard because we were attached at the hip from grade 1 to when she left. I begged my mom and her parents to let her live with us but it was no use.

"LOUIS" Lottie yelled. breaking me out of my thoughts. "There here! come on Lexi's asleep."

We all called her Lexi she didn't like it when they did she only let me. we have nicknames for eachother I call her Lexilou and she calls me Loubear. 

I went down stairs it was almost half 11 so I knew she'd be tired. I saw the car in the drive my heart stopped but beat faster at the same time. "what if she's changed" all kinds of thoughts went through my mind. "Louis go get Lexi and take her to your room you guys have a big day tomorrow your taking her to meet the boys right?" my mom always had the next day planned. "Yes mom and I will okay goodnight".

I got to the car she looked to peacful to wake up so I picked her up. She mumbled something it was so cute. cute what did I say Lexi was cute. yeah I did. this was new.   I noticed her Ipod was on our album "Up All Night". I chuckled. I took her to my room layed her on my bed. She was still in her pj's so she didn't need to change. I got undressed into my boxers and slid in the bed with her.  "You have no Idea how much I missed you. now get some sleep you get to meet the boys tomorrow I love you." I told her I loved her like always but this time it seemed like something more.  She opend her eyes and looked into mine they were gorgous. Soft green. beautiful. "I love you too Loubear" She said it sleeply. We then fell asleep like we were 14 again.

(LIKE? I kinda do. VOMMENT?!<3 Love you marshmellows)

( I would like 2 votes and 2 comments to write part 3)