The Top

well, hi there! this is just a random story i'll be writing. I hope you like it :) right now all i have is a get to know the characters thingy. so.. yeah enjoy. and btw yes i used the famous peoples names these characters are based on, but this is a complete work of fiction!

Danielle Peazer. She’s the dancer. She’s beautiful no doubt, but she’s tough. She’s strong minded, and there’s no stopping her from getting what she wants.

Cher Lloyd. She’s the designer. All the girls want her closet. With her sassy personality, you don’t cross her. Not that anyone would ever do that they’re all too busy wishing they were her.

Eleanor Calder. She’s the model. She’s the ‘popular girl’ if you want to label her. Everyone loves her because she’s sweet and she actually has a heart. Unlike some popular girls she’s not a complete bitch to everyone. Her looks get her anywhere her personality doesn’t.

Kaya Scodelario. She’s the artist. She does what she wants and doesn’t give a fuck. The only feeling she has is for her friends. Nobody else matters. People call her a ‘player’ because she doesn’t believe in love. When in reality she just looks for a good time and, maybe an escape from the world that made her this way.

Perrie Edwards. She’s the singer. Always up beat and happy. When she’s not with the girls she hangs out with a small group of guys that she (and all the girls) has known for years. Half the schools population loves her. The other half hates her. Sometimes she gets nasty remarks from that half, but there are too many people that love her for those remarks to even register.

These are the girls, and this is “The Top”.