The fakeness surrounds the school with the worries of not being popular...

🌻

I sat in one of the three. - seater with my friend(N) - whilst my other friend(C)came and sat next to us.

My other friend(K)who came later sat near us. We'd normally joke around - but ' C' all she told us was her shirt clothes and her 'aesthetic' shit.

I left her to flex around and stuff like that, until she started talking to the person who was above our seat.

That's when I got annoyed. Why can't you just sit somewhere else with that person instead of blocking our view to 'K'.

'N' and I would just sit there awkwardly. I couldn't wait to get off this bus.

Sadly, N and K was in another band, while I was stuck with C.
What happens to her actually talking to us? Surely, she wanted information of us to act as if she knows everyone.

That's what she does to all of her 'friends'.
Then she started dating a guy called D. D, bullied me for being small, and used to act as if I was invisible because I was to small. Yeah, apparently, she just left it or she never witnessed it. Sometimes she laughs at it.

The point is she cares about herself. All that time expressing myself through my hard times, my secrets, my privacy - was for nothing but for HER popularity.
Is my identity something that should be used for popularity?
Am I a toy to you?
Am I something to play around with?
Should I make you feel like you're the priority here?
AM I FAKE TO YOU?

🌻

They made an account called yr7_asians.
They include most of the Asians in band 2. Those people in band 2 are fake bitches.
Such as R, she thinks she knows everyone. She gets the information from C.

Wow. Now she's trying to hit on a boy called KI - which is cringy. It's funny how she does basketball but doesn't do anything in the basketball court - and she's the manager.

Ugh.

She always forces people to talk to her. And leaves me alone.

For God's sake. Just fucking ask them.
Or ask me. ;))

I could do a quick example of both C and R's conversation.

C: OmG, did you KI likes you? I just talked to him in the bus!

R: REallY? OMG OMG. Now I get the chance to date HIm!

C: YOU LOOK GOOD TOGETHER! OmL.

Me: FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE HOES. SUCK YOUR DADDY's TOE AND STOP OVERREACTING. LIKE OMGGGG! He's going to date YOu! Not with that ugly shitty face that you call aesthetic! 🖕

C: OMG DID SHE JUST?
R: NO SHE DID NOT.
Me: I just did so go suck your thumb and drink milk and cry over IT.
R: IM telliNG EVERYONE IN INSTA!
C: I JUST UNFOLLOWEd you!
Me: oof- at least i ain't no fake. Just like your ' aesthetic clothes' C. Plus, don't you need a license to be that stupid to date a guy with so many fucking pimples? LIKE OMLLL - kiss it goodbye just like you did to all of your friends.

~ 2 months later ~

C became distant to us now, but there were time where she would be annoying, however she started becoming irrelevant to me.
Life became silent to me. 
Classes was a pain to me.
People thinking that they're funny - hahahaha - try hards.