The start of something.

The ground quakes beneath a small Spartan squad. They continued taking out the covenant high command. Until the ground opened up and a soldier fell down into it. Slowly all five soldiers fall into the cavern. They all are trapped as the ground begins to scream.

"What's going on?" The poor rookie asked as a creature came from behind him. It stabbed a hole through his stomach and lifted him 10 feet into the air. His screams echoed all through the hole until his team killed the bug.

"What the fuck was that?" Asked Doran as another erupted from a hole. He turned and shot out both of its forelegs with his shotgun. Its body crashed on top of him and that was when the memory ended. Doran awoke in the office. Grand admiral Trykon stood before him. In his hand was a holographic projection of the creatures his team had been mauled to pieces by.

"This was an unexpected risk but as far as we're concerned it only existing planet is those breeding grounds on Phash'ee." The admiral said confidently. "Now on to the subject of Elimination Foxtrot. You are the only surviving member making you the new captain. Here are the files on the new recruits." He continued until he threw down a pile of folders.

"First is Valery Forge, the only existing member of the Forgery project. She is a blend of DNA from a former marine, spartan 117, and your former pilot. She's your new sniper. Following that are the twins, Alexandru and Alexandra, Rosmanov. They part of a program to see if Spartans bread other Spartans. They are close but not like regular Spartans. And lastly is AK-12 a recreation of forerunner tech matched to a human mind. the outcome wasn't what was expected so the project was canned. They await you in the armory as is Foxtrot's usual." The admiral said before waving off the Spartan. Doran paused and reviewed the files, his photographic memory memorizing each detail. However he had five folders not four.

"Sir, and Elimination team has 6 members, I only know of five, and their's an extra envelope you didn't indicate." Asked the spartan he hands as quick as a whip as he pulled the file from the others.

"Oh yes, my pride, Terra 'ia Velsom, I didn't go over her for reasons that you will understand once you meet her." Stated the admiral with a soft smile. With that the two saluted each other and returned to their assigned tasks.