Intro.

Troye's POV:

High school sucks.

Everyday you wake up, knowing exactly how you're going to feel that day; horribly awkward and upset. You wonder how the Hell you're going to get through this school year without dying altogether. But, at the same time, you know exactly how it's going to play through. Why? Because it's what happened every year.

No one bothers to talk to you, since you're 'that boring, awkward, shy kid that likes to keep to himself'. That's me alright. I don't exactly like to refer myself as that, but I do. Because it's true. I am that boring, awkward, shy kid. And I definitely like to keep everything to myself.

No one bothers to talk to me, and I'd like to keep it that way.

I never wanted to cross paths with anyone but my family, and even then I barely ever wanted to see my siblings or my parents.

I'm Troye Sivan Mellet, and I'm 18 years old. I'm starting my freshman year of high school, and I'm not one but happy about it. Then again, I'm not exactly sure what happiness feels like. I haven't felt that in a while. I can't comprehend if I'm happy or not, I guess. I mean, I think I'm happy where I am. Maybe not completely happy. I wish I could just have some value in life, like everyone else. I'm never good enough.

High school is going to be a wild ride, that's for sure.

-/-

A/N

Hey guys it me.

Okay this is the new Troyler AU I started! WOOP WOOP SO EXCITE. Also, there may be some triggering thoughts sometime in the future, and if there is, I'll warn you beforehand. So yeah. Without further ado, let's get started!

We out, Margo.