Something new

{Your Pov}

I lay in my bed till I heard a loud thump, I quickly looked through the window to see officers fighting some sort of creature. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I turned on the tv.

André: I'm asking all parisians to stay home until this situation is under control.
News Crews: Mr Bourgeois. Mr Bourgeois!
Nadja: As incredible as it seems, it's been confirmed that Paris is indeed being attacked by a supervillain. The police have been struggling to keep the situation under control
Roger: Be confident, the strong arm of the law will come crashing down on the... I mean, the other arm.

Oh no that's not good, hopefully Adrien is at his room where he is safe. Wait......is he in his room..........oh no!

I quickly ran out of the room and headed towards Adrien's room. I didn't have time to knock so I burst through the door. "Adrien! Adrien?" The room was empty.....you checked night and low in his room, even the bathroom.

No no no no no....where is Adrien!? Please don't tell me that he is outside!!!

Without hesitation I ran outside the house running everywhere finding Adrien. I have to find him, I won't lose him, I won't, I won't, I can't lose him!!!!

This is very hard I haven't seen him at all everywhere..........but I can't give up I must find him. My angel baby brother where are you!!!

I can't lose you!!! I need you to be with us, with dad, with me!!! I stopped and got on my knees with tears in my eyes, "I....can't.......lose...... you.......please.......please come home....."

I stayed on the ground crying for a while, having the thought of Adrien gone makes me cry and feel alone. We already lost our mom, I can't lose my baby brother. Not now not ever.

I wiped my tears and got up, I started to run. I ran as fast as I can, avoiding the rock creature, hoping that Adrien is alright. But no luck I haven't seen him anywhere.

Oh where could he be, I've looked everywhere......wait.....maybe he is at the house. Yea yea yea, he's probably in his room wondering where I am.

I ran back to the house as quickly as I can, with happiness on my face hoping that he's safe in his room. I made it at the house and quickly went to Adrien's room.

I open the door and saw him sitting on his couch.

{Adrien's Pov}

"ADRIEN......" I turned around and got a hug from (y/n), she's........crying. "Adrien I'm so glad you're safe." I patted her back, "What do you mean."

She let's go, "When I was in my room I heard a loud noise and saw a rock creature, so I turned on the tv and they said to stay inside, so I went to check on you.......but you weren't there!"

She got on her knees, "I figured you were outside and I got scared so I ran out to look for you..........but I couldn't find you...." She sobs, wiping her tears, "I thought I......lost you. I thought I couldn't find you. I thought you were gone."

I went to her and hugged her, "No no (y/n), it's ok, I'm safe now, and I won't leave you. I don't want you to think that you'll lose your baby brother."

She then hugs me tight, I rubbed her back to calm her down. She looks at me, "Never leave me ok." I smiled, "Ok." She then smiles and walks out of the room.

{Your Pov}

I'm so glad that Adrien is safe. Now I don't have to worry if an evil creature is attacking as long as we stay here we'll be safe.

I then sat on my bed and sighed with relief, knowing hat Adrien is safe at home. I then looked at my tv to see the news.

Nadja: So thanks to this amateur footage, the Parisians now know the identities of their heroes!

Wow, so super heroes stopped the rock creature, that's amazing! Ladybug and Chat Noir are so cool! It's nice that Paris will be safe now that they are here.

Nadja: Just as Paris is about to celebrate the appearance of our two new superheroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir, a new wave of panic is sweeping across the capital as dozens of people are mysteriously transformed into stone monsters. It's simply unbelievable.

Oh no, but I thought they stopped it. That's strange but our new heroes will stop them for sure.

Nadja: These victims transformed into stone beings are still like statues. The police are perplexed to what will happen to them. Will they come back to life or be frozen in time forever?

Yikes, I hope that our heroes know what to do with those poor people stuck like that.

Nadja: (Standing to the side of a picture of one of Stoneheart's minions, tablet in hand.) The stone beings are scattered all over Paris, and for the time being, they are showing no signs of movement. (A variety of pictures are shown.) Police have cordoned off the area.

André: (On television alongside Roger Raincomprix.) We won't stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but for now, we're not making much headway. (Camera flips backs to Nadja standing next to a photo of Ladybug and Cat Noir.)

Nadja: Paris is relying on our new guardian angels, Ladybug and Cat Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them.