Chapter 1

Louis was on his way to a local cafe, around the corner from his flat. The crisp, harsh winter air sent shivers across his body, despite the amount of warm clothing he wore. He finally reached the building and hurried in to place his order of coffee before work.

He rubbed his hands together, eager to get the warm cup between his chilled hands. He looked around the cafe, not that it mattered what the cafe could've possibly looked like, the bland color of the life around him made him want to close his eyes forever.

His attention was switched to a lady who called his name for his coffee. Her hair was light grey, meaning in color her hair would be a lighter tone. Louis wonder want color is could be and what it would look like. He thanked her and paid, before taking his coffee and heading straight for the door.

He gasped as he suddenly felt the steaming hot coffee on him and a person bump into him.

"Oh im so sorr-" He was cut off by both of their gasps. Louis blinked several times as he couldn't believe his eyes. He looked around before looking up at the person. His eyes met with a boy with dark hair and light eyes. He narrowed his eyes as he tried to comprehend what colors they would be called, whatever color his eyes are they were beautifully breath taking to Louis.

This boy in front of him is his soulmate. No he doesn't just mean that to be cliché, when you touch your soulmate you see color. When you are away the world goes back to its boring hue of the grey scale. This is actually his soulmate. The one person everyone spends their whole life searching for. He just happens to be a lucky one and bump into him, literally.

"No im sorry I shouldve watched where I was going." Louis finally spoke up, voice betrying him.

"No it was my fault." The boys voice even cracked a bit. He looked very overwhelmed and Louis couldn't blame him. "Im Harry." He extended his hand out and nervously smiled.

"Oh um im Louis. You can call me Lou if you want." He awkwardly shook the boys hand. He looked at the time and gasped. "Im late for work!" He hurried past the boy.

"Uh see you again? Here at 5?" Harry yelled out to him.

"Yeah sure" He quickly yelled back as the color of the world started to slowly fade. Wait did he just agree to a date with a stranger? Well actually his soulmate.