Eleven

Unedited

lol

rushed

lmao

lol

When James told Louis that he was allowed to go home, he wasted no time getting in the car and yelling at James to hurry up. His knees were bouncing all the way to the house, he bit his nails at James house, so he had no more nail to bite. What seemed like forever, they finally pulled up the Styles Mansion driveway. Before James even fully stopped the car, Louis was already out the car and running to the door. Louis could smell something metallic when he got closer but chose to ignore it as he slammed the door open.

"Harry?" Louis calls out while he steps in. He looks down at his shoes after he hears him stepping in something wet. It's blood. Blood from something. If he wasn't so worried of harry, he would be pissed at the fact that his vans were getting stained by the red substance, "Harry?" The boy walks into the living room and a loud gasp escapes from his mouth. The bodies, the pentagram, the symbols, everything was still in the exact same spot.  The gasp got Harry's attention as he was now staring at Louis.

"Louis," Harry stands and walks over to Louis, his hooves tapping against the wooden floor. The tapping catches Louis attention and he looks down at his feet, as does Harry. This was the first time Louis saw his true form. Harry looks back up at Louis and searches for any sort of emotion, like fear. "Dahlia?" Louis attention adverts back to the bodies of the dead girls then back at Harry.

"Who were they," Harry frowns a little at the whisper in Lou's voice.

"Just some girls who thought it was okay to go home with me." Harry reaches out and gently strokes the boy's cheek,  the blood on his hands making an appearance on Louis' cheek too. "They had to learn their lesson."

"By killing them?" Louis tries to look back at the girl in the circle but Harry cups his face and makes him look back at him.

"Don't look at them, look at me, Lou. And yes, they had to learn. Plus i needed to let off some steam." Harry stares into Louis' blue eyes. "Are you scared?"

"N-no, should i be?"

"Yes" He lets go of Louis' face

"Why"

"I killed two girls, not only did i kill them, i sacrificed them."

"That doesn't make me scared of you" Louis says almost in a whisper. It was true, he wasnt scared, if anything he was amused. He drifts his eyes to the wall behind him where the girl, lays with her head ripped clean off. He wants to be disgusted, he does, but he cant. 

Louis looks at Harry's torso, where he is drenched in blood. He looked hot.

'Like what you see," The demon says lowly, you could hear the smirk in his voice. Louis cant bring himself to speak so he replies by nodding timidly while a blush coats his face. "You okay?" Harry saids, referring to the obvious tent in Louis' pants.  His smirk growing bigger when Louis looks down and squeaks. "Want me to help?"

What Louis says next causes Harry to choke a little, "Want you to fuck me."

"A-are you-Louis, are you sure?"

"I am positive, Daddy" The way Louis said that caused harry to moan and pin Louis to the wall, kissing him. The kiss was seductive and slow. Harrys hands traveled down Louis' side and to the boys hips then around the front to unbutton and zip his pants.

"Are you really sure?" Harry pants. When the boy assures him, he swiftly takes off his pants, moaning at lace Louis is wearing, "Fuck. Gonna fuck you hard, yeah?"