My favorites

1- Dead Man: Must have 2 players. 1 player lays on the center of the trampoline while the other player jumps around the dead man changing "dead man, dead man come alive but wait until I count to five, 1... 2... 3, 4, 5 come alive come alive!  Then the dead man gets up and with their eyes closed will try to tag the other player while the other player tried to run away on the trampoline.

2- Mummy: requires 2 players, 1 player lays flat on their stomach while the other player runs around them with a blanket and sings "mummy mummy come out of your tomb but wait until I count to 2.... 1........ 2..... Come out of your tomb!"  Then as soon as the player is done singing that they throw the blanket on top of the other player laying down and then that player jumps up and with the blanket on his or her head and walks or runs around in  mummy position with their arms out and tried to tag the other player then once the other player has been tagged the whole game start a over.

3- Rock, Paper, Scissors, SHOOT! : this game requires 2 or more players. At the same time all the players shout Rock, Paper, Scissors , SHOOT then once the word scissor is shouted everyone jumps and then once the word shoot is shouted everyone is about to land and then right before everyone lands try to come up with position for what you want to be. For instance if you'd want to be rock then land in an egg position, paper , land in a flat postition, and then for scissors land in an upright position with you hands in the air!

4- Crack The Egg: requires 2or more players. One person lays in the center of the trampoline in a ball position while the other person jumps around the egg trying to get the person to crack\open up!

5- Cherry Bomb: Requires 1-5 people. Each player throws up in the air a soft big ball and everyone must run around the trampoline and try to avoid getting hit by a ball. Deem 1 person the reviver (if you have more than 3 players) the reviver gets to throw 2 balls balls in the air. The reviver is able to revive people by toiching them and helping them up but if the reviver is hit by a ball the reviver is no longer able to revive people and must stay sitting down. Do this multiple times until only one person is left standing. once that one person. Is left standing (not the reviver) then that person is now deemed reviver for the next round.

6- Boxing: Have as many players as you want: This is Kinda a game for little kids but there is 2 ways to play. (i came up with it myself) basically. Grab as many boxes as players. Make sure the card board boxes are able to fit the player in it. Each player gets a box and the boxes should be placed right next to the player. Each player jumps as high as possible and on the count of 3 each layer jumps in their own box. The trick is that once the players start bouncing the boxes will start moving about and then once the player jump in it one at a time the other boxes will move making it more complicated. Once the game gets a little ruined since your using card board boxes you could play leaf pile with the card board. Basically stack the cardboard in a pile and jump then try to land in the boxes. Once every one has jumped in the pile the pile should probably be distributed every where on the trampoline which is also kinda fun to pick up then you could stack up the cardboard up again and try to run into the boxes or slide into it.

7- water!: Once again grab as many players as wanted. Have your parents put a kiddie pool filled of water under your trampoline. If wanted you could add some kids soap that's tear free in the pool so then you have bubbles to play with too as you jump. Another tip is to have another friend that doesn't want to play or wants to wait til later or even you parents to soak you with the hose and a little bit more soap so then the trampoline is more bouncy and it is fun to slide.