Future Tech Everywhere

Margo runs into Fula Town along with Zeraora and Sir Aaron while he is carrying his Lucario who is still fainted after the fight.

"We'll be at the Pokemon Center soon! And our pokemon will be healed in no time!" Margo said happily while jumping around to where they want to go.

But Sir Aaron was so confuse about the town that has so many futuristic technology that he never saw before when he was in his golden era.

He can see some people bringing out pokeball and it lets out some pokemon that made Sir Aaron amazed but still keep on following Margo.

Then he saw street lights aroud them that lights up sometimes even know in his time, they uses torches.

And the buildings are some simple yet modern style kinda houses, while back in his years, houses that day was pretty old and traditional.

All of the modern things around the tow made Sir Aaron ask himself. "What time is he send us to?"

The two arrived in the Pokemon Center, Sir Aaron was amazed to saw the inside of the place was so modern than anything in his years.

"Hi Nurse Joy, can you please help us healing both of our pokemon?" Margo asked as she gave Zeraora to her and Sir Aaron gave Lucario to her, although he is just doing what Margo is doing. "On it." She said.

The two waits on a long couch for their pokemon to be healed, but Sir Aaron was still worried about his Lucario while looking down with his hands in front of him.

"You okay Sir Aaron?" Margo asked him while patting his shoulder that startled him a bit.

"Wh-What?! O-Oh, yeah, I'm okay." Sir Aaron looked at her, but with a worried face and a small smile that made Margo worried as well.

"I'm sorry if that fight was a bit too much for your Lucario, I shouldn't use that move too soon. It also drain a lot Zeraora's power as well." Margo explains. "Now both of our pokemon is in pain."

Sir Aaron was suprised to find that Margo had the same though as him, then he patted her head. "Don't worry Margo, I'm sure our pokemon will be okay. And your Zeraora is pretty strong, I'll give you that."

Margo smiles at Sir Aaron and hugs him tightly. "Thanks Sir Aaron, your Lucario is strong as well. I was so amazed." She stated.

Sir Aaron smiles at her and patted her head. "Your welcome Margo, that is very sweet of you." He said to her then Margo let go of the hug.

"Oh yeah, Sir Aaron? Can you tell me all of your story of what is it like to be an aura guardian like you?" She asked with sparkles on her eyes.

Sir Aaron smiles brightly and nodded. "Sure, I can tell you one or two about my life of being an aura guardian." He said then continues with his stories of being an aura guardian.

Margo listened to everything that Sir Aaron is telling her, leaving so many amusement for her little heart.

Until a few hours later, Nurse Joy called them to pick up their pokemon back. "Yay!! Finally!!"

When Zeraora and Lucario got out, Margo hugs him tightly whil Sir Aaron patted her head. "Glad you are okay." He said with a smile.

When the two walked out of the Pokemon Center, Margo holds Sir Aaron's hand. "Can we go meet up with my Dad now?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Let's go then." Margo and Sir Aaron started walking to she and Oliver lives.

While on their way, Sir Aaron saw someone robbing a lady's bag that made her screams. "THIEF!! THIEF!!"

The word "Thief" clicks the intention in Sir Aaron's heart to go after the thief and take back the stuff that he stole.

But the thief uses a scooter and started fleeing out of the scene. "What kinda animal is that thief riding?!" Sir Aaron exclaim in his mind.

Sir Aaron uses his magic staf and shots an aura chains that made the thief tripped his scooter and fall on his face. "Got you!!" Said Sir Aaron.

He walks to the fainted thief and pokes his scooter as he asks himself. "I still wondering what kinda animal he is using." He asks himself.

But then the police arrived and caught the thief, while Sir Aaron grabs the lady's bag and gave it back to her. "Here you go madam, your bag." He said.

"Oh my handbag, such a good boy you are." Said the lady as she pinches his cheek. "Thank you again." Then she leaves Sir Aaron rubbing his cheek.

Margo runs towards him along with Lucario and Zeraora. "Wow!! That was super cool Sir Aaron!! You were like hyaat!! Haaa!! And you were like take this!!" She said while mimicing his move.

Sir Aaron just giggles. "Thanks Margo, now let's go see your Dad." Margo nodded and leads Sir Aaron and Lucario to where her Dad, Oliver is