0.8

After the mess over the weekend, Y/n hasn't spoken a word to Veronica

After the mess over the weekend, Y/n hasn't spoken a word to Veronica. Even though the raven-haired girl hasn't stopped calling or texting since that night.

Y/n walks through the front doors of the overpopulated Riverdale high. The brown-eyed girl walks to her locker with her head down, trying to avoid any chance of socializing with anyone. 

"You sure you should be wearing that here?" Jughead states causing Y/n to look up at him then look down to herself looking at her serpent jacket.

"What's the worst that can happen? I get expelled?" Y/n chuckles opening her locker.

"You said it, not me" The beanie headed boy states. "You coming to the lounge before class?"

"Yeah," the young girl says before closing her locker and following Jughead to the lounge.

The minute Y/n set foot in the lounge she regretted it. Her eyes instantly fell on Cheryl Blossom who was already looking at her. Moving her gaze from the redhead she found Veronica already walking towards her.

"Y/n will you please talk to me! I'm sorry!" The dark-haired girl exclaims, clearly frustrated with everything that's happened.

"Veronica...." Y/n sighs with no energy to deal with the brown-eyed girl in front of her.

"Miss Pierce!" Mr. Wetherbee shouts catching everyone's attention and stopping the two's conversation. "My office. Now!" The older man says before walking down the hall.

"We can talk later." Y/n states before following Wetherbee.

———
"Miss Pierce. Please take a seat" Wetherbee says without looking up from his work.

"May I ask why I am here sir?"  Y/n asks sitting in the chair in front of his desk.

"Your jacket isn't acceptable"

"I'm sorry?" The girl asked confused.

"It is gang paraphernalia Miss Pierce," the older man says with a strong tone putting his pen down. "And I suggest you take it off and get on with your day or I will be forced to take action."

"Well, sir I didn't know a jacket affected my school work." Y/n says with the same tone.

"Just take the jacket off." He says unimpressed.

"What if I say no?"

"Then you will be suspended"

"Well, I guess I have been suspended" y/n states getting up and walking out of the office.

The minute she stepped out into the hall she instantly regretted what she did but she knew there was no going back. Before she got to the front doors of the school she saw the infamous redhead at her locker. Believing she got past her without an interaction, Cheryl spoke up.