Saving Sage

Henry's POV

I woke up with noodles everywhere. Well, not exactly noodles, but it could make up for this weird thin long things around me.

Where is everyone?? Why am I the only one here... The door opens and that weird and ugly guy called Arc walks with with a chicken leg in his hand.. Yeah, I said it. I'm more handsome.

  " What's up my man?" Arc says and I think, No ,I don't think. I know he just spat on me. I'm sure about that!

  " Not good. Hat are this noodle stuff?" I asked and wiped my face off his saliva and he chuckles
.
" Oh, you see. There was no space in the quarters so we had to er - dump you here. This noodles you call it, drives ogre away from your inny bitty frame" he punches my arm.

Damn! Ogres!

  " Ogres? Come on man, we all know ogred don't exist. Hahaha"

  " Alright. C'mon, Sir Gareth wants to see you"
  "Who's Sir Gareth?" I flinched my nose.  " I don't want to see any Sir, I want to see Charlotte,and jasper and my mum ,and ray and as bad as it feels, Piper. I miss her"

  " C'mon. He's a nice man. A little bit though" He opens the door and I follow. I wish Charlotte was here

  What kind of place is this anyways? A dark castle? A vineyard?

  A dark man with eye patch and a fake hand... He looks weird. Like Ur...what's his name again? Dr. Night Night

Oh. Great. That weird girl with the curly hair is also here

  " Sup" I say and nod my head to Prudy. Fine ass! Ciara waves at me but I ignore her and bump my fist with Gareth's..

"Hey. Gareth's ! How's it going? "

  " Nobody cares how its going. We wanna know what brought you here!" A girl with long sleek black hair and a hot body says. Oh my gosh.. She's cute but looks a little bit mean like one if those girls in Mean girls the Movie.

   " Hiya" I nod at her and she snorts at me
  "Hi! I'm Buttercup and this is Sage" a fluffy girl says

A big giant pan comes tumbling from the window and starts towards Sage's direction. I quickly zap the pan so it ends up hitting Sir Gareth...

Sage is left in awe.

I can't believe this makes a year now, My phone got stolen and last year was really hard for me.

Depression and all but I overcomes hey!

Thanks guys for reading and sharing this story..

I also want comments please. Don't be shy to comment..

Please follow, i also follow back