Me and Kook in a cab

Me  and my precious bunny Kookie went to a mall for screening of the movie I  have been waiting for months.
After watching it we both decided to head home after eating lunch.
We both got inside a cab , told the driver where to drop.
Kook was wearing black skinny jeans and an oversized black shirt which made him look really sexy ,I have a habit to overthink  in car rides and sometimes it makes me feel insecure and sad which my bunny knows really well. He was watching out of the window.
I got insecure from the thinking and decided to hug him , I simply placed my hands over his waist , he placed his one arm over my shoulder which made me get closer to him.
Only a minute or two had passed when he caught the driver staring at me from the mirror Kookie ignored him at first and covered my faceu with his other hand which made me feel warm  but later Kookie caught him again , this time with a dirty smirk on the driver's faceu.
My Kook got so angry he told the driver to stop the car,the driver did that and asked why
Kook pulled himself back from me got out if the car and pulled the driver out too by pulling him out from the car through his collar and punched him real hard twice or thrice.
He pulled me out if the car too by offering me his hand.
I tried to ask him what was wrong and why did we got out of the car he didn't answered me he just hugged me tightly.
On the way home he asked if I wanted coffee since we reached my favorite cafe , and got 2 coffees.
We finished our drinks and reached home. He told me everything and was about to cry then I cuddled in him and we slept the whole evening. 😇✨