Five

It was all smiles and giggles during their special lunch at the cat cafe. It was the most fun that both of them had in a while. Petting the cats was probably one of Jimin's favorite part about it. He had always wanted a furry friend but seeing as his adoptive parents were allergic to anything Jimin wanted, he never got one.

They were now back in Jungkook's luxury car driving to who-knows-where. "Where are we going?" Jimin asked. He was utterly confused seeing as they were going outside the city. "I'm not telling you~"

"Come on Jungkook, you did this to me this morning. I don't like surprises."

"It seemed like you liked it this morning. You were all like 'hUH, caTs!' and started running towards them." Jungkook made his point by exaggerating his hand motions and making his voice higher to imitate Jimin's voice. Jimin just murmured a simple 'I did not' and looked out the window.

Jungkook stopped the car and looked over to Jimin to see him sleeping peacefully. At some point in their long car ride, both of them had gone into a peaceful, and very much, welcomed silence. They were surprisingly comforted by each others presence. Soft music had played in the background and the sun was giving off a heavenly glow, making the post-morning-early-afternoon beautiful.

Jimin had an unearthly glow to him, almost like he was an angel. The sun was hitting his face at just right, making the boy even more beautiful than the day.

Jungkook brought his hand up to Jimin's face and traced a line from the top of his nose, down the bridge, and to the tip, booping it when he reached it. He proceeded to trace the sharp jawline, his eyes, and finally his lips. They were soft to the touch, plump and tender, and was a soft hue of pink. They softened Jimin's sharp features, making him look delicate and breakable.

Jimin was already awake. He had awoken when he had felt Jungkook's hand on his jaw, surprised that he hadn't blushed yet. Before he opened his eyes, he felt Jungkook's hand on his head, softly feeling Jimin's hair.

"Perfect," Jungkook said in a soft tone. He didn't want to wake Jimin up just yet.

Taking his hands away from Jimin, Jungkook got out of the car and grabbed a basket and blanket. He soon came back and opened Jimin's side of the car. He picked him up gently, like he was a baby, and carried him to the laid out blanket. Setting him down on the plush blanket.

Jungkook softly gazed at Jimin and knew, he was whipped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for being inactive, but life has been a little busy. I'm at school right now so I couldn't write a longer chapter. I might double update today so be on the lookout!