glimpse

Hey guys i am akshita first time i am gonna write a story only on anupre.i will only write further when you will guys vote on it.yes i am for the first time gonna write on my crush mr parth samthaan.

Prerna is crying while watching a photo which is hanging on the wall.

Prerna-    why di why you did this to me?where am i at fault? I to just loving you na but you,you did these to me.why di why so. ( sobbed hard)

Here in the lavish room a couple is having sex.the boy was on top of her and girl is moaning mess.

Girl-   ahhhhh pelase fast pelase

Boy-   ahh you are so tempting.its a heaven inside you.

And he thrust more into her.after some hours he left her.the boy is not other then the anurag basu suddenly he wore his shirt and start going out of the room.suddenly a girl come from behind after wrapping herself in a sheet and back hugged him.

Anurag-   leave me.

Girl-   pelase make love to me.i want you to be inside me.

Anurag  laughed evilly-   really what did you said just repeat you said make love to you.for you kind information what we did that called a sex not love.i never did made love to anyone then how can you e,pect me that.i am anurag basu i only did what i want to.

Girl-   but you said last night you will make me your girlfriend?

Anurag-   girlfriend like seriously see first thing is i dont wanna be in any relationship and second thing the word love doesn't even exist in this world its just give and take.i want your body so i took it now you can tell me what you want.

Girl cried-   do you even know i love you from last 2 years when you came to me last night i thought after submitting muself to you i will get your love but what you did its just

Anurag laughed-   you said enough or you wanna say more i know when you only want money why you are wasting my and your time.

And he throw money bundels on her face and turn having smirk when girl said.

Girl-   remember my words mr anurag basu you will surely love someone but its my curse to you.you never wont be able to live with her.

Anurag-   had enough na now just take your money and get lost.

Saying this he comeout of the room.

So after reading the glimpse you get to know how's their characters is??

Vote target-   50

Comments inline-  as much as you can

And i'll post next chapter when you guys will complete my target