part

Prerna is too broken she was punished for that crime which she had never committed and anurag he dont know anything about it.he only know one thing that is every women of this world is a bitch ana always behind his money.yes he was married but now he is dovored maybe the girl was wrong or anurag didn't know what his mom and sister is.they never want his happiness they only want money fame and power.nivedita is also married with sahil but she also married to him just because of money.he was a good men actully he was the bussinessmen and just like a elder brother to anurag.yes he always support anurag whatever the situatuon may be?thats only the reason anurag belived him so much.in anurag word and dictionary he only can belive those peoples and they are nivedita,mohini and sahil.actully nivedita trapped sahil just because to get his money but after 3 months of their marriage.he was bankrupted because his partners opposed him and cheated him.after that day nivedita never support him or talked to him but simply said that she want divorce but anurag said no this divorce wont happend.after that day nivedita and mohini hated him more sahil knows each and e erything about nivedita and mohini but he cant do anything because his sasurji took a promise from him that he support anurag in everyway and keep him safe from his wife and daughter and he knows very well ki how much anurag love his family and if he try to make him understand nivedita and mohini manipulate him against him and at the end he have to left anurag thats why he support him in every manner and try to collect the proofs against nivi and mohini.

In all this prerna was disowned by her family.actully she was adopted by sharma's and loved by his father in family.everyone hates her from starting but she always try to keep her family safe and happy.she has a habit she cant keep any secret with herself.she always share everything with her sister thinking she will support her and understand her but she dont know she always those secrets to destroy her and humilate her.after sometime they grew big her sister and she was very beautiful but her sister is always jelous of her because prerna was more beautiful then her and all the boys give more attention to her.she always wanted to be more beautiful and powerful.she started to love a boy he was rich and powerful but she didn't realize when she truely fell in love with him.her this secret is not revealed but only she knows one day she  decided to tell him that how much she loves him but when she get into college her totel world collapse because the same boy was proposing prerna.she didn't even care to listen and see their full conversation and see the half view and cryingly went from their and decided to distroy prerna at,any cost.

Prerna make him understand that love is not only in one way but it should be two ways and she dont love him.he was very good and understanding so he said sorry and went from their.

When she get into her house her mom slapped her while showing the pic in which was clicked by her sister and a boy was proposing her.she try to make them understand but none of them listen her.her brother,bhabhi,ma her sister everyone hates her and her mom pushed her out from the house when her dad gets in and hold her and asked her everything and she told him.he said in stern voice that no one will question about this to her and ordered them to give her respect.they are bounded otherwise they will get successful in their plotting.

Hlo guys pelase share my stories with your friends and asked them to give votes and comments otherwise i will not give my time to it.pelase guys do votes and comments.