Part 2

Before I continue, I would like to introduce two characters who are going to play an important role in this story.

jasmine_r22 as Pavi: She is one of the close friend's of Swara and Ragini. The trio are classmates. When Swaragini were new to Karnataka, she has helped them a lot in settling there, so, they are more like a family rather than friends. She is somewhat similar to Swara but still loves enjoyment too like Ragini, most important she love to spend time with these two.

Diya543 as D or Diya: She had recently joined in Sanskar's band. One of the best in drums and also as a female singer. She is full of energy and is always ready for challenges. Sanskar who took her auditions got impressed with her courage and confidence and immediately took her into his band.

I hope I haven't written something that might hurt you. If so, I am so sorry, do let me know I will change it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Swara came back home, she saw Pavi sitting in the hall.

Swara: Hi, why are you alone? Where is Ragu?

Pavi: She locked herself in the kitchen. Neither she is coming out nor allowing anyone inside.

Swara: Oh god, anyone will lock themselves in their bedroom but this girl na...(raising her voice) Pavi, I am really feeling very hungry, let's go out for dinner.

Pavi(in the same high tone): And ice cream too.

Swara: Ya, let's go. I will lock the house. (As they turned back, they heard kitchen door being opened and footsteps hurried towards them)

Ragini: Wait, I am coming too.

Swara turning towards her and crossing her hands across her chest: Emptied whole refrigerator.

Ragini smiled sheepishly licking her fingers which had chocolate.

Swara shaking her head: Go wash your face and come. We will go for dinner.

After freshening up, they left to the nearby restaurant.

***********************************************************************************************At around half past 10, Sanskar and Laksh came out of their tents without making any noise and after making sure that Diya is sleeping, they went from there to a place which is around 10 minutes away from their camp. 

Sanskar: Did you get everything Lucky? (for which Lucky nods) So, let's get to work.

They both have taken all the materials from their bag and started decorating the forest. After arranging everything they went back to their camp. As they reached, they found Diya sleeping hugging a teddy tightly. Sanskar went in and woke up Diya.

Diya(in a sleepy tone): Kya hua Sanskar, ithni jaldi subah hogayi? (What happened Sanskar? It had become morning so early?)

Sanskar smiling: No, come with us.

Diya: Aree, now I don't want to go anywhere...let me sleep na. (She was about to lay down again but Sanskar stops her and takes her out forcefully)

As soon as they were out, Lucky tied a black cloth on her eyes for which Diya frightened. Understanding her situation...

Lucky: Relax!! We are with you. (They both held her one and each and took her through the woods to the place where they have decorated and as they reached, they removed the blindfold)