SAFE HOUSE.

SAFE HOUSE

Jimin's POV:

Beautiful.

The first word that came to his mind.
Beautiful.

For a few moments he stood there entranced , as if he had lost his ability to correlate. But when he did come back to reality all he could think of was , him ? How? Was this the right cabin ? Did he read the wrong resume ? He was expecting a lot of things ; tattoos , piercings, vivid hair , ugly scars , with the cherry topping of a blood thirsty gaze. What he wasn’t expecting though , was this over grown version of a bunny , with the most heartwarming smile to ever exist. Looking at the boy on the other side of the hard glass window , Park Jimin was nothing short of speechless.

“ You should know better than to judge by looks , Park” warned the ever so familiar voice from behind.

● Name : Kim Jisoo
● Age : 25
● Position : Head of Department &  Decision maker
● Relatives : Cousin : Park Jimin ,Brother : Kim Namjoon, Boyfriend : Kim Seokjin
● Urbanisation : She's the real deal around here (from all aspects ).

Had it been up to her , she’d have never let her “baby“ brother set foot anywhere near this modernized hell-hole. It took an entire month worth of brainwashing and convincing on Jimin and Namjoon's behalf respectively , to have her finally give in and sign the papers.

“ He’ll have a knife across your neck before you can blink twice “ , the sternness in her voice seemed sharp enough to cut through ice. She came forward to stand beside Jimin and fixated her eyes on the boy across the glass.

“ Are you sure Noona ? “ , her brother asked perplexed. “ Are you sure , we’re not making a mistake here ? How can he.... ? He looks.....”

“ Looks can often be deceptive Park “ , she cut him off even before he could finish his sentence. She knew what was coming , and she was not about to let Jimin develop such wrong assumptions. Especially when such assumptions could get him killed.

“ I understand…… it’s just everything I’ve read , and how you’ve been acting about this deal…. It doesn’t make sense …. “ , Jimin looked at his sister , who visibly sighed.

“ This is why I was not agreeing Jimin…. He’s a merciless psychopath and I can’t risk you “ , she looked worried. More so now that she can’t do anything about it. He had made her sign the bond and the agreement was done. She could change nothing and it hurt her beyond compare to even think what she was pushing her beloved brother into.

Jimin smiled at her for the last time , gently squeezing her shoulder before entering.

The boy had the cutest expression adorning his face , one of utter concentration and mirth. He didn’t even acknowledge Jimin’s presence , being obviously too preoccupied with controlling the badass looking characters of his video game. He wore an oversized white t-shirt with black sweatpants. To any onlooker , he’d seem like an ordinary high school student on a free weekend.
But unfortunately for all of us , reality has its own way of taking wings. His jet black hair , a puffy nest of unmanaged tangles , gave Jimin a particularly hard time with suppressing the overwhelming desire to run his fingers through the younger boy’s hair , do something in attempts of managing the unbearably soft looking mess.

So instead , he cleared his throat to announce his presence.

“ Hold on a sec' please. Just 20 counts more ….. “ , replied the boy biting his bottom lip in profuse concentration. Jimin smiled at his childish behavior but moved forward nevertheless. And with one determined click the raging game was halting down to a stop.