Crawlspace

*I lost the version that I edited.. I'll edit it soon and fix it up*

  The mom came home, noticing her daughter was no where to be found. She spammed the girl with calls and started freaking out. She couldn't call the cops because there was no evidence the girl didn't just run away. She opens the back door and walks out there, noticing that by the youngest kids window, the giant aluminum thing was moved and sitting against the wall. The giant wooden planks were messed up in a couple places. She walked over and lifted it, opening into the hole. She notices there's a broom and the phone sitting on the step that leads to darkness. She grabs the phone, which still has the flashlight on and shines it into the darkness. Its pitch black outside so there was nothing at all to see. The mom pulls out her phone and calls 911, internally freaking out. She explains the situation and the dispatcher tells her to go back outside. She listens, despite the fact that she wanted to search. Soon enough, a cop car pulls up to the driveway, two cops get out and go into the backyard, going straight for the hole. The neighbors have become suspicious and are now standing in front of the house. One of the cops leans down and shines a flashlight into the hole, noticing something wrong with the dirt a couple feet in. He motions to his partner and crawls in, yelling out a couple moments later that it was blood and there was signs of struggle. He explains to his partner over the radio that it looks like someone was dragged deeper into the hole. His partner tells him to get some of the bloody dirt and he does, putting it into an evidence baggy. He crawls a little farther into the cavern and notices that the signs of struggle and the blood gets so much worse and more. He continues following the trail until suddenly it ends.

  An hour later, there's multiple firefighters, cops and paramedics. The mom is sobbing. The cops don't know where else to look, they searched the whole cavern. They explain there's nothing else to the mom who sobs more.

  In the meantime.. In a secret door in the cavern, the daughter sits in a small metal cage, shivering and bloody. She wraps her arms around herself and looks around the darkness, only seeing more cages filled with people, most of them dead.