Part four

It's seven a.m.
good morning my beautiful grandpa , I said
Good morning my sweetheart,did you sleep well yesterday ? , grandpa said .
Actually not really because you know I'm so excited to enter the university it's a new life, new friends , oh my god I'm late bye grandpa , I said so I moved and I saw my BMW waiting for me  I drove to the university and when I opened the car door I saw a surprise. no of course I'm dreaming, I was crying because I saw my beautiful best friend I can't believe my eyes oh my god , I , I can't understand anything, so I went quickly to her and I hugged her , what are you doing here, I said
What do you think , I can't leave you enter the university alone , she said ohh that's why I love you okay let's go, I'm so excited ahh , when we entered the university I marveled , it's beautiful , I met a group of friends they're good and kind people, I saw my boyfriend Jackson, he was hesitant and wanted to tell me something , but he remained quite, I don't know what's happened to him , the last three days he was so strange with me , I know he still love me , and I still love him , so I hugged him,and there was a bitch made a stupid movements , yes that's what the girls do when they see Jackson because he's a handsome guy, so when the period of rest was come , Bethany surprised me she came with a beautiful cake and she started to sing happy birthdays to you , and Jackson came from behind me and he hugged me and kissed me and told me Whispered "I love you so much , happy birthday my sweetheart " I went and hugged Bethany and I told her that I love her and we ate all the cake, and we took all the Lectures and it's time to back home , when I arrived , the door was opened , but my grandpa never leaves the door opened  so I rushed inside and I saw .......
~~~~~~~~~
So that's the first chapter
How was it ❤️
Vote pls 🖤