Drive Me Crazy

Weeks passed everything was going well. I was going to school while listening my playlist. With the corner of my eye I see a car slowing down next to me and opening the window.

"Do you want a ride? "

Expecting to see a old pervert, I realize in the car is Stefan. I was surprised to see him wanting to ride me to school. After we brake up he was really cold and distant from me.

Me: - Sure.

We've been talking the whole time about Deiman. He was asking how is it going with him.

Me: - You know even with everything he does for me, Deiman will never be the perfect man.
Stefan: - But you said you're not looking for perfection.
Me: - I'm not. I'm looking for something I've never had. Something better then...
Stefan: - Then me.
Me: -....
Stefan: -  Look then I decided it I realized what kind of person I've lost. You gave me more then I deserved, but now we're both wanting something new.
Me: - Yeah... We do. I'm glad you said that. We needed to talk about it one day.

Stefan was my first love I then we were done, I thought I'll never love again. But I just started loving less.
Then we got to the school I got out of the car.

Me: -  Thank you for the ride... And the talk.
Stefan: - See ya.

I was remembering all our memories together, but this time I was smiling not crying. Even if he hurted me so much, he helped me grow up. And got me happiness I've never felt.
It's time to make new memories with someone else and that is Deiman. But in that moment I remembered what Val told me. Did Stefan played with me or they both changed? One day I'll find out.

After all you can't run away from your passed

After all you can't run away from your passed. No one can. But you can choose your future. Or 50% of it.