Free Time

Nick went to Cenna's house to hang out with Cenna's younger sister. He hadn't known that free time would be there. He pulled up in his 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, he opened the door and stepped out. Everything went in slow motion with his shades on and his hat on backwards, he stood up, adjusted his pants, shut the door and walked to the porch. Nick pulled out his phone and texted Adi letting him know he was at Cenna's house. Adi replied that he was in Cenna's bedroom filming a free time video and that Nick should be in the video. Nick opened the front door and walked up the stairs. He heard Free Time yelling and walked in the room. The camera then put all the attention to Nick. Adi walked up to Nick and gave him a brotherly hug. "Waaaazzzuuuppppp," exclaimed Adi. Nick replied, "sup Adi," he turned and saw JoJo, "Wassup JoJo." JoJo waved then finished the challenge. He walked up to Nick and didn't say anything. Nick asked, "Are you okay?" JoJo didn't reply, he was daydreaming.   Daydreaming about what tho. Anthony snapped him out of it. They had finally finished the Video and we're getting ready to leave. Emily texted Adi, asking if they could go on a dinner date. Yet Adi had already made plans with JoJo. Adi decided to text Emily that he couldn't make it, but when he turned around, JoJo said he wasn't going to be able to hangout that night because he was busy. He turned around and told Nick he would text him later. Adi had already paid for the movie and had two tickets, and he couldn't tell Emily that he had lied to her. He looked at the only person left in the room, Nick. Adi asked, "You wanna go to a movie? The ticket is already paid for." Nick answered, "Sure."

Later at the movie...

Adi showed up at the movie with the tickets in his hand but he couldn't find Nick. He started pacing thinking that Nick had ditched him, that's when he notices Nick standing by the popcorn. Adi ran over to Nick and asked, "Are you wanting something? Here I'll pay." Adi handed 30 dollars to Nick, but Nick gave it back. "I'm not taking your money your #makingnickfamous. I couldn't possibly do that to you" Nick gives off a smile and Adi can't stop staring. Nick orders a large drink and medium bucket of buttered popcorn. As they're walking down the hallway, Adi mentions that Nick's hair was messed up. He leans over to fix it. They stop in the middle of the hallway, Nick's strand of hair is lying on his forehead. Adi places his fingers on the hair and gently moves it back. They stare each other in the eyes, they feel a connection. Adi runs his fingers through Nick's hair and whilst staring into each other's soul's. Nick leans in, all of a sudden Adi gets a notification. Adi is too focused in on Nick that he pays no attention and leans forward towards Nick. He removes his hand from Nick's hair gently placing it on Nick's hand. Nick grabs Adi's other hand. They lean in, closer and closer and closer until. . . . . .