Chapter 1

Ignore the errors and mistakes please!! Hope you enjoy!!

*****************************

I swear i've never been so bored in my life. I'm in whatever math class that I pick out last year, all I know is that I can't wait graduate next year.

It's not that I hate school because I don't, but today I have no interest in what my teacher is talking about and the fact that I'm already done with the homework because it was that easy make this class even more boring.

The only thing I want to do right now is practice my audition piece. There's 15 minutes before lunch so only 5 minutes left before I can get out early. Some of my teachers allow me to leave ten minutes early to get in as much practice as I can.

"Nour your free to go." My teacher, Mrs. Aaron, excuses me from class. 
"Thank you Mrs." I grab my books, placing them in my book bag before I head out the door. 

Jogging over to the bathroom, so I can change, I notice a couple walk in the main entrance with two boy and a girl who is clearly the youngest out of the three.

Not having the time to ask if they need help, I quickly finish my journey to the bathroom and change into a grey tank top and black spandex. I walk out of the bathroom slipping my other clothes into my bag. Since my luck in time is really bad today, I also happen to run straight into someone else.

"Oh my gosh, I am sorry. I was paying attention at all. Are you okay?" I quickly apologise knowing it was my fault.

"Oh honey it's okay. I'm fine and I also wasn't paying attention." It was the woman from the couple earlier.
When I look around I notice all of the standing there.

"Oh you must be new to town, well I'm Nour Andrews." I say giving them all a small wave.

"Yes we are. Well I'm Mary, this is my husband Daniel. And are children Aaron, Ethan, and Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you." She tells me right before the principal walks right up to the front of the new family.

"Miss Andrews, why are you out here? Shouldn't you be in the studio?" He asks, raising a brow.

"Oh, you are completely right, thank you Mr. Shipley. It was nice meeting you all." I smile before I quickly walk around the group.
Before I was out of hearing range I heard one of the boys say "I can tell she's a goodie two shoes teachers pet," and start laughing.

Ugh why does today feel like it's going to take another four years before it's over.

*****************************
Okay so to the people who read this story before I'm sorry but I'm changing it up a bit. Also so that it's short hopefully the next one will be longer. Hope you enjoy.
~lexi
Vote
Comment