1 year later...

Airi's POV
Airi-" I hate you Trayy !!. gtf out of my house. i yelled at tray as i looked at his phone. Airionna JUST LISTEN TO ME.!!!
do you think your about to text other bitches and imma let you be? well i'm not so get the fuck out of my house. NOW!
I'm not going anywhere Airi,Tray said as he looked at the ground. And plus you don't even know exactly what happened.
I don't need to know what happened i saw the messages. I said starting to calm down.
That's my cousin, Tray said looking me dead in my eyes.
I- show me proof .
Tray then took his phone from out of my hand and facetimed the number, A young brownskin with braces answered the phone, she didn't look that much younger then us to be honest but she still looks young, she has a baby face, I said in my head as I got lost in my thoughts.

Hey Ocean, who are you to me ? Tray asked looking at me in a duhhh face
I'm your cousin why ? she said while laughing,
I just wanted to know he said back with a smile.
Okay Billy but i gotta go your aunt is blowing me 🤦🏽‍♀️ Ocean said looking the other direction.
Okay see you Ocean. Tray said as he hung up the phone.
I- i'm sorry baby, i told Tray. i actually felt bad. I should have trusted him.
It's okay baby, just trust me next time. Tray said while shaking his head.
So let me feel y'all in Tray and Airi have been together for a year now and they've moved out of the old house with the gang their all still close they just don't live with eachother anymore. Nique and King had their baby And he is absolutely adorable 😍

 Nique and King had their baby And he is absolutely adorable 😍

And Carmen and Corey are expecting. Their also having a baby boy, Chris met a girl named Kennedy and they haven't been away from eachother yet. And Dan Dan moved back in with his mother.But back to the story.

Tray's POV
Me and Airi are currently cuddling in our bed while  watching 13 Reasons Why" since Airi's been obsessed with this show lately. I don't understand what she likes it so much in my opinion it's overrated, but We were in silence not an awkward silence but a regular silence, me and her weren't talking so all you could hear was the sound of the tv in the background.
Tray ?. Airi said looking at me deeply in my eyes
yeah mama, I said confused
I love you, she said in her soft little sweet voice 🥰
i love you more baby, i told her as i kissed her forehead.

The Next Morning
MY POV 😗
Airi woke up feeling like she had to throw up. She brushed it off as she tried to get out of Tray's grip
Trayyy
No response
Tracyyyyy
Again No response
TRACY
Yes Airionna,
I feel like i gotta- *gags*
airi runs to the toilet and throws up, like a lot

What do y'all think is wrong with Airi ?
Should Dan move in with Airi instead of living in Janays house with all of the kids ?
Don't worry i'm gonna make a long chapter next i've just been stressed about my PSAT but imma get on track soon 🙂